Reviews for A Drop of Colour
your-blood-my-fingertips chapter 18 . 9/18/2009
i LOVE this story!

you have an amazing writing style, and are very good at indirect character development )

i admire kaylie's strength, except im sitting here like "JUST TELL HIM ALREADY XD"

updateupdateupdate!

p.s, i also love some of the characters observations, like the 'i wish i was a snowflake' one of Cin's in an earlier chapter, and there was another one that i cant quite remember lol. also, that sarah bitch needs to be taken down! XD
KayFo chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Wow, this chapter was intense. I'm happy for the greater sense in what happened to Cin. What happened was tragic. Part of me just want to jump into the story and give him a hug. This is such a great story. Keep writing.
KayFo chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
I like this chapter. It's cute. Can't wait to read more.
Samuel Harrisson chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
aw! Cancer! MUST READ ON!
Samuel Harrisson chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Alas! Another fantastic chapter! Your dialogue is still flawless and the character buildup is great. Although the beginning was a little cliche with the snowflake and all...
Samuel Harrisson chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Another great chapter! You'd be surprised my friend. I often peruse ficpress and only find crap, crap, malarkey, and more crap. But this is great! Only thing to work on is the ending of the chapters... it just kind of ends... it's anti-climatic in a way.
Samuel Harrisson chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Ooh! This is interesting! Your dialogue is great, and your character descriptions are so good, you can really feel for the character! I think I shall carry on with this story! It is so interesting! Carry on with the good work!

-Sam
KayFo chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
I really really love this story. Cin and Kay should get together. I feel really bad about the cancer. That's terrible. I can't wait to find out where this takes the story. Can't wait to read more.
KayFo chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Awesome chapter. In any other story, the crying at the end would seem like a bit much, but in this story, somehow it fit just right. Can't wait to read more.
KayFo chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
I was waiting for him to go home with her. I love this story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please keep writing.
KayFo chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
I'm lovin' this story. Cin seems like a really nice guy. I feel bad for him. But i'm really glad he has her to count on. It's really nice but in a depressing sort of way.
Somewhere In Between chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Awesome, another chapter already. Good writing on the flashback bit, and again another cute part at the end when she falls asleep. I like how well you encorporate the two seperate characters.
Somewhere In Between chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Thanks for updating so quickly! This was a really cute chapter, I like how he called her "Kay."
Somewhere In Between chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
I'm quite liking this... it's a very interesting concept. Looking forward to future chapters!

-Alex
KayFo chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
I like it. Please write more.