Reviews for Fairytale for the Ignorant
FantasyReader15 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-sad-

Is there a way to continue reading this story?
Loran chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Wait no no no! I am in love with your story and it's made me CURIOUS! I WILL DIE OF CURIOSITY AND END UP LIKE THAT DAMN CAT!

Is there ANY way, any way at ALL that I can read the rest of this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm begging you here!
Thalia Bryne chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I like it. Gimme more.
Thalia Bryne chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Oh, I don't like this. Not at all. I very much dislike the person who plagiarized you. Tell me who they are so I can yell at them.
Thalia Bryne chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I like it. Gimme more.
Lexodus chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Aw, Miz, that sucks. Has something been done about it? I'm gonna miss you on here, but if you don't feel safe keeping your stuff on here, there's nothing I can say to convince you.
kokani chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
k, so ive been going a little insane trying to find the rest of this story!

i know you've been plagiarized, thus the removal of it, but please please please can i read the rest. i've just read 1 chapter and im in love! you can never find good fiction on this website anymore and ive always been fascinated by red riding hood so PLEASE

:) hehe, im sorry if im crazy, but its just that i adore your story :)
Northfacegr95 chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
AMAZING!
TwinkleTwinkleSplat chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
i like it :) please continue
Dinobunny chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
awesome story I like Christian a lot:D update soon!
DefineVintage chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
this story's really interesting :) i'm loving the chemistry between jade and christian :)
KinleyRoe22 chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
YO!

kk hm i kinda felt Jade and Christian both got a little out of tune...i mean i still loved Christian he made me laugh again! but idk it seemed different but it was still a really good chap! loved it makes it more adventurey now that they are captured...again hahaha oh well can't wait for chappie 8!
Lexodus chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Hooray, you're back :)

I really enjoyed this chapter, and, regarding your A/N, it didn't seem too rushed at all. It would have been if they had suddenly become a lovey-dovey couple, but thankfully, you avoided that pitfall. Jade, to me at least, doesn't feel inconsistant, or rather, more inconsistant than she should be at this point; she's conflicted with her feelings for Christian and, lest we forget, has been recently dragged from her home and old life, so she should be a little confused to say the least.

All in all, I enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the next one :)

~Lex
lissdubie chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
I loved this chapter! So glad you updated! Didn't think the kiss was too sudden at all, I thought it fit well with Christian's character.

Love this story! Keep up the great work!

-liss