Reviews for The Piano Girl
Janice chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I thought this was very good. It kept you looking for more. Nice job.
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Could you please do a sequal to this :)

Awesome story very cute,

Gup
Dianne chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow! That was fun to read. Thanks for the entertainment!
x3life chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
aw this was so cute! i loved it )
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I loved it! Especially the suprise at the end! Nicely done! P
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
That was so adorable!

n funny!lol
Ashfia chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was so funny! You should really make a second part to this!
Maplewing chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
You will have no problem getting this in your school paper. I really enjoyed it, and I don't want to be the third reviewer to use the word "cute" to describe it, but that's what it was. The last line was perfect, too. Great description, flawless grammar, etc... what else is new? ;D

Only one mistake. Just one. "...stabbing at the ivories with his tongue between his teeth. His brown curls shivered as his index fingers stabbed at the keys." ...a bit much of the word "stab" here, don'cha think? Other than that, fabulous.

The names Kate and John made me smile.
disappearing in the shadow chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
you should make a sequel oneshot where she confronts john :]
JamieBell chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
LOL. Really cute. Great humor!
southernsinger21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was so cute! I loved it!
Jerinkle chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I got what John was doing. I got it so well. Love this piece. That's why I put it on my 'favorite' list. Hm...So wonderful, you know? You are VERY talented. Has anyone told you that?

I just want you to know it'll make me VERY VERY VERY happy if you make it into a full-fledged novel. I bet it'll turn out great. _
ijelly chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
well, the ending for fantastic! Loved it!
Kate alexis chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is cute, and funny. I'm going to subscribe to you. You should read my story. It's called Pianoforte ID:2634081 ,ttyl.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was so adorable! I loved it...really cute and sweet. I especially loved the ending, and the unexpectedness of it.

I also like the way the characters were developed in such a short period of time. George for instance, i particularly liked even though he wasn't in the story for very long. He seemed like a nice, funny guy, a sweetheart personified.

Overall, excellent job!