Reviews for His Name
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
a story that left me with that 'what could have been' feeling. it makes this oneshot one of many that i will always remember.

good job!
airen chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
A splendid story. The flow of the story was very unique and the ending was just - wow. I don't really go for sad endings but this one I'll surely remember with good thoughts. I love the fact that you left enough details for the readers' imagination like how he died. Great story!
Somethingikno chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Omg this is just so sad. If something like that ever happened to me I would proably cry. It was a great write though, I really enjoyed it.
absinthe21 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
T_T
mad4life chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
oh shucks! did NOT see that one coming!
hotcheri chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So sad, so well written, so realistic- absolutely amazing story. I can totally picture something like this happening at a busy school filled with cliques- one person flies under the radar and is gone before you know it. Very thought provoking story, which is a great achievement. Thanks to you, I'll be thinking of this story for weeks to come :) I just wish I knew what happened to poor Xavier but I guess that's the beauty of it.

Brava!
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
The ended totally suprised me but it seems right.

I thought this was going to be a romance story but I guess not.

Was he sick? Or do you not want us readers to know?

I want a sequel but I cannot imagion what you would write it about, his funeral?

Anyways, amazing use of repetition.

Love this one-shot

Im Just Mlssundaztood
Sakura Suzume chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
so sad... This was so good... but it made me cry.
Madeleine.Jean chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love this. So beautiful its simplicity. :)

Maddie. xx
Counting Luv Toxic Stars chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This showed up on my favorite stories list updated, so I decided to re-read it. I am so appalled this didn't get more reviews. I love the simplicity of it. It's rather touched and beautiful how you portrayed it.
Ashter Tempest chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hey im Ash, umm i hope u dont mind, but i rlly like ur story :) um question...what did happen to the boy? because im getting confused. plzz do reply me you :)!
The Clocks Were Striking 13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great story. I really liked your use of repetition and how you told about his appearance going from neat to a disaster day by day.
lalalaniebug chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh gosh, I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. That was such a touching story! Simply beautiful, you did a wonderful job!
Artume chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw. :( Wonderful. And unexpected. Well done!
Therese chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
That was different. No romantic inclination in the plot. For some reason it didn't bother or irk me at all. Makes me think he died of cancer "His hair was a complete and total disaster and the circles under his eyes were dark and evident, his lips chapped, and his mouth forming a frown."

Thanks for bringing it to fictionpress :)