Reviews for Dead Plastic Christmas Tree
MantraMagazine chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That's some impressive writing! You have a cohesive idea throughout the entire poem, it's length is well weighed and the subject matter has relevance to everyone who's ever created something. I particularly liked the bit about the naked form, very well written. I'm so impressed.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
But a poem spoke to me

In a raspy voice of a dying person.

- Love that bit ]

Excellent poem :) Love the 'voice' in it
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I know I've already mentioned it, but this is simply gorgeous! Everything, from the phrasing to the atmosphere you create, is amazing.
Talented Fool chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I can't work up the words to describing how beautiful I found this poem. It's premise was ridiculous, silly, but the poem itself is... indescribable. And I'm very good at describing.

It's got a simplicity and an elegance that few poems achieve. I love your language, your phrasing, your vocabulary, your THOUGHTS and IDEAS. I love this whole damn poem so much it's ridiculous.

This has definitely got to be one of the better pieces of prose I've ever read.

Sorry I couldn't give you a more helpful, meaty review. All I can say is that... this is something I'm going to be re-reading a whole lot. I love will love it until it has lost all meaning to me, and love it longer still.