Reviews for Outdoor Love
AnonymousReviewer chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
CUTE! :) With the guys being too homophobic to let Jeff stay in their tent, I was kind of like, "Really?" But then they were just doing it so Cougar and Jeff could be alone... that is so CUTE! I might use that word too much. :) But it's true.
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is sweet. I like how you take us very viscerally into the setting. It's not just a backdrop, it's a very involved part of the story. You take things slow, and it works. I kind of would have liked to see the rest of the trip too - I mean, how are things going to be between them as they continue to get exhausted and uncomfortable? But ending it where you did was fine.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Geez, I can just see them deciding to go a little further and everyone in the camp hearing their awkward. Very funny. I like how it turned out that the guys were conspiring to get them together even if they sounded homophobic about it at first. People can be cool, whether real or imaginary, sometimes. Didn't notice any errors so I say cheers and good story. The name Cougar, however makes me think of the other version of cougar.. ya know, the older woman who gets with younger men? Yeah, so it kinda distracted me, but otherwise :]

Luck with writing, and life things.

~ibbit
Kukisey chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Cuteeee. I just realized that your already in my favorite authors list. haha
Chatte-Rouge chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Lol everyone sees what jeff don't!

Tis funny, i liked it muchly XD
crystal balle chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aw, that was so cute! I loved the build-up! I can totally imagine Jeff agreeing to go on the trip then realizing he doesn't want to. I can imagine him agreeing to other stupid stuff because of a crush, too!

I totally love your writing! Thanks for posting it. C:
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
aww, this was really sweet xD
Pockywhore chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I LOVE YOU. :
Sage Katari chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow,I love all of your stories, this being no exception. It's rare to find a writer who can create such cute and unique characters. I think we all need a Cougar hippie to lean on by the fire. (Or share a tent with.)
Dana chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
You, my friend, are an amazing writer! This story was an absolutely blast to read. It was a great storyline full of great dialogue, characterization, word variety, and just plain fun.

I completely and utterly enjoyed it. Thanks for the great read! :D

-Dana.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
State of mind makes all the difference.
SiLlhe chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Daaw, that was so cute! D I haven't checked on your stories in a few months, but I'm glad you're updating a bit. ) I hope you're having fun with your job? _
Fatty chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aww the guys are so cute (:

Nice story

These types of stories always put me in a good mood so thank you :3
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
So nice, unexpected turn of events on the funny side. :P I can imagine pre story events where Cougar invites Jeff to the trip and after doing it realizes he doesn't have any trip planned and poor Jeff really was caught in a last minute plan. Sorry, just filling the blanks. :P Good work!
Cattails chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Hiking's fun...but not in a downpour O.o Urk. But! He got Cougar in the end, so I guess that's okay! :3 I find it cute that the guys tried to set them up. Heh.