Reviews for Everything That They Said
ElLA chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
So the cHapters have names now? Or did they before? I cnt remember very well. Omfg I love this story, the only thing is that this chapter was short! Eurgh they better nt all be like this from now on!
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
Aw cute. I love Spike and Danny too...

Update soon!
Michael's Divinity chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
First of all, yes! Yes! Yes! the part I've been waiting for, and she agreed to marry him. I'm so excited. Though, she has an inner conflict. I do hope that she doesn't change her mind.

Oh, noes! Werewolves! In Tavern! I guess Rufus did decide to attack, after all. Poor Violet, she was scared. It's understandable that she released the information as to where Tavern keeps its weapons. But, thankfully, Diego is there to help. I'm looking forward to seeing what he could do, and the vampires as well. Since I haven't seen a fight scene yet, I have high hope.

Talented as ever. You never cease to amaze me, and I hope it stays that way. Beautiful discriptions, I must say that, for they are magnificently visual. You've created a such a wonderfully world. Until my next review, I bid you adieu.
Kassandra Duric chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Well I can see a wedding being called off again. lol Violet loves Diago more than Drak now.
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
WA!

I can't have reached the end!

Diego totally rescued Vi. I love him. Werewolves rock.

U MUST update this soon!
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
OMG.

Drake proposed? What's Vilet going to say?
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
AJNANAMEMRE

OMG.

Sorry, short review but I can't stop reading
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I thought Diego was this big scary wolf but I actually like him. But I have a feeling if they cross him they will be 'dead'

Hehe. Oh no..3 chapters left. UPDATE SOON!
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
OH MI GOSH! Cliff hanger girl!
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
The book is cool.
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Veenceon seems really pretty. There was like a few mistakes in this but it was no biggie. The scene when they were escaping was intense. I love you for writing this!
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Oh the tunnel's bought something new into this story. They're goona fight the wolves? Ooh exciting. Wolves rock (see name:P)
JacobBlackFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hmm. This is my first story that I've EVER read on this site and I really like it so far! Can't wait to read more
Teeko7673 chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Nicely written. I like the king's character and I did expect that reaction from him.

I'm sure that no one will be harmed however I could be wrong.

Diego 'saving' Violet was unexpected.

Once again, I am looking forward to the next chapter that you post. Keep writing,

Teeko
Teeko7673 chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
I thought I'd read this chapter, I only just found it now.

I do like the extracts from the book, it tells the reader many things about the world, which is good as so far there are no characters who are new to it.

I like the description of the ballroom. And Drake's proposal was very unexpected.

Like you said, there are a few mistakes but I too want you to finish this. I have carried on reviewing until now, whereas usually I stop at the second chapter, where I get bored. I have not been bored so far, so keep it up.

Teeko