Reviews for Everything That They Said
Michael's Divinity chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
OH. MY. GOD. Yes, this is what I've been waiting for, and she better say yes. But I won't know what she'll say until the next chapter. Please continue to write. This chapter was very, very, very brilliant.

The castle was truly wonderful and beautiful. I love the descriptions of the nighttime scenery. Now I've lost the words to say about the scenery. It's wonderful.

The only problem that I saw that I think you should fix right away: is the number of the chapter. It's says, "Chapter Seven" in the beginning. I think you should fix.

Overall, damn good stuff, and I must say that you should never stop writing this until you have finished it. Until my next review, I bid you adieu.
Ellaa chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Is she going to say yes! Omg u cant leave it here! And Rufus attacked! What's going to happen?
Michael's Divinity chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Well, first, I'd like to apologize for my late review. Some unfortune events have transpired, and made it impossible for me to read your new posted work.

Now, onto the reviewing. I still love the direction you're going in. And I can't believe Drake kissed her. I figured they were gonna get together, but not so soon. Good, good, good. Oh, and other thing: I am delighted that they're finally back in Tavern. It sounds like such a beautiful place. If it were real, I'd travel there.

He tickled her. *laughs* Nice. Please continue to write, and I'll continue to read. Until my next review, I bid you adieu.
Kassandra Duric chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
She's not gonna say yes is she? She clearly likes Diago even more.
Kassandra Duric chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Oh god, I hope Rufus doesn't really attack. I have a feeling if he does attack Drake will die and then VI wont even have a second chance. But I can't beleave she's fallen for a werewolf and an engaged vampire. lol AND DON'T SAY SHE HASN'T! lol
ELLA chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
LUV it.

Drake was so cutee.

But, yeah I'm totally falling for this story with each chpt you post. Can't wait for the next one. Wahts the deal with Violet and Drake anyway? I'll guess I'll find out, eek. Can't wait! And you keep making me review, grr on you!
Teeko7673 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
You described things better in this chapter.

The interactions were interesting and you managed to incorporate just the right amount of humor.

However Drake's reaction didn't seem quite right. However, that may just be my view.

You left it on a cliff hanger-a good one at that. I do tend to like reading this story. Some chapters more than others.

I'll look forward to seeing when you have posted the next chapter.

Until then, Teeko.
QuietInsanity chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I found this story yesterday and I have to say I couldn't stop reading it. I really hope you update soon!
Kassandra Duric chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
I seriously think Violet and Diago should get together. lol It's pretty good .Can't wait for the next chapter.
Immense.JOY chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Must update this spazz- taztic story soon. 3
Michael's Divinity chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Ah, yes, I needed that. Another wonderful chapter. Indeed, there were a few errors, but I needn't say where since you're fixing it.

I can't believe that Deigo is nice. He was so mean at first, and I didn't expect him to to out like he did. Very nice work. I hope to see Diego in later chapters.

Overall, it's still moving smooth. Until my next review, I bid you adieu.
Teeko7673 chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Something tells me Bale is going to have a larger part in this than it seems. I'm eager to see if they do go back to Tavern.
Ella chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
What's gonna happen next? I luv finding that this has been updated!
Michael's Divinity chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I love this story so much, in fact, I have read everything you've got posted. I do so hope that the sixth chapter won't take too long to get posted.

Well, it's about that time I say something about the chapter, don't you think? I like the way Fang can blend perfectly well into any situation, and how he's calm, cleaver, and resourceful.

I like the way you ended the chapter, and I eagerly await to see what is going to happen next for Violet and Fang. And where'd Kraze disppear to? Doesn't take that long to draw money out.

Oh, my most favorite part of this chapter: was the part where war was mentioned. I kind of hope that does happen, 'cause war between werewloves and vampires are amazing.

Please, keep up the breath-taking writing. Until my next review, I bid you adieu.
Michael's Divinity chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I don't even know how to begin this review. Oh, wait, yes I do. It was delightful, as always. I'm glad Violet finally told Fang and Kraze to shut the hell up, but I was slightly disppointed that she didn't slap them. Indeed, I am waiting for that to happen.

Another favorite part of this chapter: was the book called "The Sacred Three" and how it describes how the four races came to be. Absolutely brilliant. I hope to hear more from that outstanding book. Oh... another one: the "moon shards" were cool too.

You have to keep writing. This is too good not to proceed with. I've almost finished with all the material you have posted.

Until my next review, I bid you adieu.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »