Reviews for Everything That They Said
Michael's Divinity chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Another delightful chapter. I'm glad they Fang got what he waned: to be in Veenceon. I can't wait to see what will happen to them once they start to explore the East Side.

Still love the descriptions, and I like how I'm getting to know the characters more and more. Fang and Kraze seem to have this love/hate relationship. I like how they can be so pissed with one another, and the next moment they're just fine. It makes me chuckle. I hope Vi slaps Fang and Kraze the next time they begin to argue. That would be funny.

It's still going smoothly. Until my next review, I bid you adieu.
Michael's Divinity chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Indeed, this chapter was a good read, and I have every intention of reading the rest of what you have posted. Also, I like how the chapters are coming along.

I'm sure you are aware that I like to each chapter to a story.

Please don't stop writing this one.

I can't wait to see what happens in chapter three. Until my next review, I bid you adieu.
Michael's Divinity chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Let me just say this: you are a very talented writer, and I have enjoyed reading your first chapter to this story. I shall continue read this until it's finished. Very good work.

I like the chapter, even though I'n just getting to know them. I can't wait to see much they will change throughout the course of the story.

I hate to be a jerk for a moment, but I did find some errors, however, nothing too bad.

Anyway, until my next review: I bid you adieu.
Ella chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
okjafoka? YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! ARGH! U better update soon!
Tawny Owl chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
One typo - I real(d) aloud.

I really liked the description of the city. It was delicate and beautiful and a good contrast to how I imagine Tavern, which was dark and a bit gothic.

The history was interesting as well, and I felt like you told us much more about the different races in this chapter, which was fascinating.
Teeko7673 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
I like how you separated the two sides, the world is developing well.
Teeko7673 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
I like the interaction between characters.
Teeko7673 chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
I like your narration and way of describing things. I'll probably end up reading the rest soon.
Teeko7673 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Interesting..this has potential although there are a few odd sentence structures, although this may be to do with you character.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Love it and I hope the next chapt is longer!
Tawny Owl chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Fang and Kraze have an interesting love/hate relationship going on. Although during their argument it was a bit confusing as to who was talking.

It was also unexpected that Fang made the effort to help Vi rather than Kraze.

Diego turning up was a shock, but I liked the casualness of the scene between the two ice demons while the others were hiding behind the sofa.
Ella chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
I liked the little book thing, please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Great! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I don't usually review stories I read because I don't have an account, but I just have to say that I really like this story and I hope you update soon!
Kassandra Duric chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Oh wow. They sertainly did make it. lol. Vi sertainly spent a long time examining that dangerous wolf. Even though she says she's afraid of him, I can't help but think that maybe she's starting to fall for him. lol
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »