Reviews for Everything That They Said
I really like Fang, too bad he's gay! :P
Ella chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really liked this!
PencilSketchS chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I got a bit confused with the run-on flash back there for a bit but you cleared it up for me. I like your imagery, like when Fang was pulling Violet along and then just stopped dead, I could almost see this whizz of colour suddenly solidifying and the backrush of air making their hair fly forward slightly.

Then, Kraze and Fang seem very similar, so even though Kraze is not really portrayed in a very subjective or flattering light (what with him being pissy about Violet half the time) I still think he has the potential to be a cool character. I think. Unless you prove me wrong.

And unfortunately, I agree with violet that these two boys are crazy and impulsive and are going to get themselves into a big mess. Sure, why don't you show Diego way into the West side. I'm sure he'll appreciate it and decide not to kill you. Right away. Yeah, the fact that everyone is scared of the guy seems kinda conclusive about whether his a good guy or a bad guy. You can't be that misunderstood, can you. Unless your being forced to obey orders.

And the conflicts that took place were very nicely done. They were realistic. You're good with dialogues (*radiates jealousy*).

Anyway, 'm enjoying this story so far, and looking forward to the next chapter so please update soon :)
PencilSketchS chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
So far I'm enjoying your story. I know what it's like to have characters living and growing in your head trying to take over and break out! I just haven't written a good enough story to fit my myriad of characters yet, so congratulations.

This chapter is pretty introductory, while throwing in a bit of fun interactions between what I'm sure are all the main players in the game. Though of course we still need to meet a few - like whomever Vi is going to end up with. Yeah, I've got a feelig we haven't met him yet.

Although, my word, I would love to meet Fang Costello! *dies* Maybe sans druggie habits. Here's to hoping he isn't hectically into it. Kraze sounds interesting too.

And Drake? M, the verdict is still out till I get mor info on him, though he seems like a cool enough guy. Everyone's allowed to have a flaw or two, and why wouldn't he be a bit arrogant, the sexy beast, what with being the vampire prince and all.

And I like the way you differentiated The King and Dracula. It was very well done. It's like: here, think of all the Dracular cliches, okay good, now chuck them away because that's not how it is! And just like that we're open to whatever suggestions you happen to throw at us. Nice.

Now, I just have to come to terms with the typical vampire colouring, then I'm bought on your particular idea. At least for your stories. Mm, and I'm interested in these fire demons.

By the way, just to end off a really, really long review (sorry about that) I like you city Tavern. It's cool, really cool, castle and all.

I will get to the rest of the chapters some time, so just be patient. But good work so far. I hope the inspiration remains with you.
Tawny Owl chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
I like this, but I can’t quite put my finger on why. There’s a couple of things that are bugging me – like where the vampires get their blood from because there doesn’t seem to be an obvious source for it. I keep thinking there should be humans on deserted farms hanging about somewhere. But I think that’s down to my preconceptions of what vampire stories should have.

I do really like the way you write though. I found it really absorbing, partly because the world is being looked at through Violet’s eyes. She’s an easy character to like and empathise with.

The way Fang and Kraze act together is fun to read, and they complement each other what with Kraze being the reserved silent type. Although I get the feeling that’s mostly around Vi. It will be interesting to see what he’s like when they get to fighting the werewolves.
Kassandra Duric chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Wow. The ending to this chapter was very scary. I hope Vi changes her mind at the last minute. I'd hate for her to get hurt and her and the prince wind up not getting back together. T_T
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh Vi is a girl! LOL I am so slow today...

"I'm gay, Vi,"

The words hit me like a sledgehammer.

I blinked and went "HUH?" then I went "Oh~"

very interesting! I even read the story out loud. My jaw is sore... (normally I dont read stories out loud) it was fun!

I will the chapter 2 tomorrow, my eyes are dropping... I cant wait though! Kraze the Fire Demon! Nya! His name sounds like "Crazed", crazy time! Ok, I am having sleep deprive moment. (p.s. Thanks for reviewing my stories, I really appreciate it!_
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
There's a lot about this that feels familiar (The vampire king called Dracula living a twisty turreted castle), which is comforting because it makes me think I know what to expect. It's all been put in an unfamiliar situation though, (the fact that there's a whole country of vampires, and fire demons, and it's called the East side - I like that, it makes me think of New York), which makes it all a lot more intriguing.

I also really liked the fact that they can only recognise each other if they have the same wigs and contacts on.

It is kind of surreal having vampires smoking canabis and having fourteen year old crushes on each other, but I like the way you write and I'm interested to see how your world develops.
Stained Memory chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Slight punctuation and spelling mistakes, but other than that I think you had great detail. Sentence fluency was awesome, along with characterization. Keep up the good job, and update soon.

S&M
Kassandra Duric chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Pretty good story. I really liked it. A couple of spelling mistakes but I'm not gonna make a big deal about those cause I suck at spelling. lol. Any way, can't wait to see the next chapter. _
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5