Reviews for One Hour After the Last Bell Rings
GoneAway-MightNotBeReturning chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*reviewing as I read cause that's always fun*

Oh that's cool - the rose thing. My old school did exactly the same thing. You can't imagine how much drama there was over the whole secret admirer Valentine's day thing! XD

I bet it's Mike that sent Sabrina the rose. Oh and I'm liking your change in time subtitle and the way you've set it out - sandwiched between two lines and all. It's neat.

Ah, aren't Physics teachers always either annoyed or confused? Yeah, that was a bit random, but I found the somewhat clueless Mrs Goldstein rather true to real life. ;)

I'm liking Sabrina and the way she's not very observant and thinks people are in love with her when she isn't. So teenage girly. XD And...she has a love epiphany. Yay! Aw..sweet ending.

P.S. went onto A Game is all it takes tab and I realised that Mike and Pauline are one of the main couples. And, there's actually foreshadowing, as to the sort of flighty-in-love person Pauline is. The "all her crushes lasted a month, so surely Mike was different" is kind of ironic when you look back.

Though, scrolling through stories and finding characters that you know who have progressed beyond the previous story is actually kind of cool. It's really cool, to be honest. XD

Daphne
stargazerlost chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw, that was cute! I love how she started rambling in her head, trying to figure out who her secret admirer could be. I'm glad that they got their happy ending. And, happy valentines day to you too. _