Reviews for Brian
Devon Pitlor chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Another compelling sketch...no plot, of course, but the narrator's character is clear, as is the guilt for succumbing to "the peer pressure vampire" and thereby disappointing someone with "watery" eyes. The "you did" at the end is an unexpected reversal of guilt, and I liked it. Good character building, as usual. Now is the time, maybe, to DO something with these excellent characters. Think about incorporating all of them into one single adventure-type episode. Just a thought. Nice work.
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Very well done with the outpouring of emotion. This was incredibly sad and probably the most truthful representation of teenage angst I've ever read. I loved your metaphors, they were very well thought out and suited the tone of the story very well.

As always, your writing lets the reader feel like the experience has happened to them and you're bringing up an old memory rather than just reading about someone else. That's a pretty damn good talent, in my opinion.
Antimatter Matters chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Beautiful. The last line almost acts a cliffhanger. I like it.
lovinglyDelphine chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
As always, you blow my mind.

This story can bring so many emotions to the surface; I feel like I was there, standing next to you.

Amazing.

Great job, can't wait to read more!

-Em