Reviews for Be Still My Heart
allancaldera chapter 1 . 1/4
Awww it was really sweet,Hope I can find a man like is amazing and Thien is so couple is adorable make me forgot all the angst I have read in the past days.
granity20 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
this is so cute!
thanks for sharing this one!
Boekwurm chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Sweet I want a guy of my own just like Derek.
LoveCosmicLace chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That "Aoi, aoi, sora ni..." song Thien was singing. I swear I've heard it before. Maybe the first ending theme of the anime "Darker than Black"? Or a different anime? I do know that I heard it from an anime, though.
the idiot with no name chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Sooooooo CUUUUUUUUUUTE XD XD XD XD
RatheRa chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
AWW! This is so cute.
Mooisme chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I may have read this story over five times but I just noticed the song you play when the boys are going to get dim sum. That's Tsuki Akari by Rie Fu huh? the ending to Darker Than Black? Wow... Anyway as you might have guessed from the 'read this story over five times' that I really like it. I do! It's good and captivating and I enjoy reading every time I come back to it.
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Aww this is such a cute story! Thien is so cute and Derek is so cool! Great writing! :D
prostock69 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was just lovely :)
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story is really sweet. Once again I see your fascination with artists learning to express themselves. I think you have a good grasp of plot and character, but I’d like to see more emphasis on mood. I think stories like Nephilim Graffiti and City of Forgotten Gods are more powerful because of the consistent and powerful atmosphere you create, and something like that would add more depth and poignancy to this story.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Aww this was so sweet! I swear I'm now an addic to your stories. Great job :D
The Moon Is My Sun chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aw, that was so cute. You're stories are always amazing!
Sara chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love your stories! You're like one of my favorite authors now :D
Jak Skellington chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was just too cute for words! I love Thien! (In my head I pronounce it as, Fin, is that correct?) Anyway, I love them both. I'm so glad I found this now. It made me squeel and go all fluffy inside and happy! It's so adorable! :)

*Dances* I now officially love this. *Confetti*

Okay, I am now going to link my friends to this and giggle over how amazing and awesome this is.

Will you please do a squeal? Pweese?

August
CandiiLand chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I always avoid one-shots but I couldn't stop reading this! It was such a heart-warming story and just what I needed to cheer me up.:)
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »