Reviews for Nightsong
TrueAmazon chapter 19 . 10/20/2009
I am here now :D And I LOVE THIS STORY! You like to kill your readers with cliffhangers don't you?
Flying Werecats chapter 19 . 10/20/2009
AH! Charming is AWFUL! Then again, i never was much for princes and princesses.
XAxHealingxHeartX chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
:o I wonder what's going to happen next.
Jamie chapter 18 . 8/20/2009
wow. nice chapter. well now i really, really, really want to see the fight or war or whatever it would be called. update soon!
Ray-Anne chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
Prince Charming? That was another strange thing. Very odd and shocking. I was so excited for this chapter, but I was also hoping for something more. Eh, but then, why rush. Okay it was good.
Jamie chapter 17 . 8/13/2009
it's a nice way to end a chapter. but this chapter is over and that means you need to update soon. please?
Flying Werecats chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Aw!
Emerald Tsukino chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
omg please continue soon!
Ray-Anne chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
UGH! These endings of wows are soo annoying. For as much as a reader loves them.
Aoide's Anthem chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Asya seems very comfortable with giving orders, and lots of them.

I was just thinking that maybe you ought to explain each of the Medieval terms as you use them? It would probably eliminate confusion.
Aoide's Anthem chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Are you a history person? And is it true that wine was "practically vinegar?" Because that seems counterintuitive to me, seeing as vinegar is made from wine, and not the other way around. Of course, myself, I have never heard either way in the matter.

I liked Lucy's wryness at the end of the chapter.
Aoide's Anthem chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Ooh...I wonder who is truly the "good guy," and what each side wants from Asya...I also wonder how to pronounce Asya! Nevertheless, an exciting chapter. Though, admittedly, Asya changed hands rather quickly, did she not?
Aoide's Anthem chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Wow, really strange, and a tad bit frightening (if one can be frightened of anything pertaining to "Prince Charming" after all those stories we were told as little ones). Your writing is pretty good; you deserve more reviews!
Aoide's Anthem chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This story has a really intriguing plot. You did a great job of laying a foundation of character development strongly and fluidly, without just prattling off details and cramming them in somewhere. The little details, such as the subtle creaking of the ceiling fan, tie the introduction together very well and make the scene more realistic.

I did notice a couple of grammatical errors; I am a Beta *hint-hint*
Flying Werecats chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
YAY! Helen is alright, and there are MERMAIDS in her world!XD!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »