Reviews for Meh
Minor Masterpiece chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love the flow/rhythem, very cool.

You're word choice also made me fall for this piece, the curious title attracted me to it,

very cool(:

You have nothing to improve on.

-exoh, of the Review Marathon (link in my profile)
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I like the repitition in both your words and their structuring. It gives the feel of this being read either pleadingly or sighing.

Still, even as you were doing that, the flow was still flawless. I never got caught up on the words or pauses.

Brilliant last line. It's so simple, yet I can't recall ever seeing it phrased as such.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
deefective chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Absolutely loved this. The beginning already set the tone for the rest of the piece and it didn't fail to deliver. I love this line:

"I'm bitter for you, bitter for you"

It had the ring of true emotion to it. The ending was beautifully written. The ironic last sentence was basically the cherry on top. I love how this piece is about love AND hate and how you portrayed both emotions. You tangled them up together in a wonderful web of words. Nicely done.

- Dee, from the Review Marathon.

[Check it out sometime. Link's in my profile]
ode to melancholy chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh nice. The last line is genius. :)
Elephant-Artist chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I really loved the imagery you created in this poem a lot. You are a very gifted writer indeed.
Narq chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
[You're the avalanche in my chest,/the cage of warmth on my mouth.] That was the highlight of this poem for me... it was wonderful
Isca chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
"Promises of Heaven." The sense of hope here is beautiful!

"You're the avalanche in my chest." Nice metaphor :)