Reviews for The Rebel
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
1) I can infer that Reanon is full of self-confidence. Hey, she wears sexy clothes and she strutts! :)

2) Oh, Reanon's father is a Reverend! Ah ha, he is supposed to cultivate a prim, proper young lady. He must have been disappointed with Reanon.

3) I love that detail about the puffy pink dress, and I love Reanon's guts even more.

Overall, Reanon rocks!
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I didn't read the actual story but this make me regret it. (I think I might after this xD) It was wonderfully-written and the idea of them being badasses in disguise is brilliant. Really great job :D
autumn-annette-19 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Make a story out of this oneshot.
Anonymous Traveler chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
My sister went to college in Chattanooga, and I used to visit her sometimes. I'm impressed with how well you captured the feeling of the city - or at least two of the big neighborhoods. The differences between Lookout Mountain (and Signal Mountain too) and East Ridge are huge. The shout-out to Hamilton Place and the private schools that Chatt's notorious for were great too, not to mention the southern dialogue (perfection).

The only thing that could've made it better was a mention of the Baylor/McCallie rivalry, but I realize the story was about Reanon, rather than the city. :) So that can easily slide.

I liked the story, and it makes me want to go read The Brat Pack. I read The Apocalypse, and I was impressed with the way you described Dayton (I have lots of family in Ohio and I've visited a lot). You must get around the country well!
OrangeSodaRocks chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Reanon Turk is badass, and I really, really, really love her character. Seeing where she comes from helps me to really see why she hates leaving home so much. I have some friends who were part of the rougher side of town once, and I've heard about some pretty crazy parties in my town, and I think you've written this very believably and true to life. Reanon really comes from a different world than The Brat Pack gang.

I loved this oneshot, and I'm really glad you wrote from Reanon's side. This would make a good prologue to The Brat Pack, but...I'm learning how picky you are, so I doubt you'd put something from her POV in a story that doesn't have her POV. So picky! ;)

The characters in this one were really great too, and I loved the slang, etc. This makes me more excited to see what Reanon brings to the Brat Pack! :)
RinHattori chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Interesting. For some reason I did imagine Reanon to be like this. But I didn't really think she had a thing like this. I'm getting the feeling that Andrew is going to come back to her life in the Brat Pack. I liked this Oneshot, but i didn't absolutely LOVE it. But it was still good.
writerwithoutcause chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow, she is straight up rebel. Maybe that's why I love her so much! I'm glad she's in Brat Pack; hopefully, will she be putting out more chaos? Because with her I see chaos, drama, and possibly more chaos.

Well written and entertaining. Sweet combination.
Leah-Beth chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
i am definitely not disappointed with reanon's story! she's even more fiery and fierce than i thought, and i understand why she hates being with the brat pack gang so much now. andrew is just yummy! i loved, loved, loved seeing reanon in her home turf because it says so much about why she acts the way she does in the brat pack. it's easy for her to fit in with her gangster (and formerly her prep) friends, but the brat pack town is DEF NOT like chattanooga.

speaking of chattanooga...i went there once. but i never went to east ridge or lookout mountain...just the tourist part. i remember seeing gps! (i love how you know your regions so well when you write them!)

this was great. i loved it. and now it makes me want more brat pack! :) :)