Reviews for Niveus Lupus
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
O CHILD ! i loved it so much its so great im a vampire lover but i just love these wolf's they sound ho love devlin he sounds responsible n kind n pertective i love him n i love this story i need to find out wats comin up i love her dad 'dont try ne thing funny ' hehe like the kind pertective hot wolf man would do nething wrong i love this i g2g so pleaz update soon i love this story so pleaz n thnk u n ttyl k? good luck n good health. ;) -VAMPIRE ROMANCE OBSESSER
MarloCarlo10 chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
Great chapter!

Aww Devlin is so cute!

Hahaha I can't believe she fainted ;)
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
LOVED IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH i love it because its werwolfs n shit n he likes her n its secret i love it alot can u pleaz keep up the updates for me i love it im hooked u did great i loved it alot i would like to point out i do tend to spell bad id like to put that out there now lol! a head of time so yah id like to read more real soon so pleaz u.d. soon thnx keep up the great work V.C.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
Great chapter!
Purple.Chalk.Rainbow chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
Hii I am new too this whole reviewing thing- so if I make a mistake or something, sorry )

I really like this story and it would be amazing if you continued it D- I also really like the wway you write, there is just the right detail and timeing- If that makes sence P

This is kind of off topip, but I was wondering if you new how to put up a story on this website. Well I know you do, but I have been trying and trying to figure out how to put up story's but I haven't figured out how yet...Once again, sorry )...!
gulistanlik chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Interesting. Very interesting. D
MarloCarlo10 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
O man poor Matt...kinda ;)

Good chapter!
CoryD chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
OK - Does she have her own place (and have to work to keep it) or does she live with her rich parents?
CoryD chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Jeans and a t-shirt or a business suit - which one was Devlin wearing?
MarloCarlo10 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Greaat chapter!
ishani acuinatum.ashley chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
nice one...but you should work a bit on the dialogues...in the part where haley and maggie were conversing it ws confusing...and i ws like who's saying what...

but basiccaly it ws good...i enjoyed this chapter...do update soon.

ishani
bela13 chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
i like it so far
gulistanlik chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
I like Devlin's pov, too!

Okay, I really really want to know what Oliver's part is in all of this. He's a supernatural being, but what?

Can't wait till next chappie!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
I like his POV! You should definitly have some more of his and at the same time we can learn about his pack too!

Ah everyone needs a good filler every once and a while ]
A Shade Of Gray chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
another great chapter, i realy like Devlin he seems like a nice guy/werewolf and i cant wait to get to know Haley better. cant wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work :)