Reviews for Best Friends
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Actually I was burning inside when I thought he's not w/ his BFF. Then when I read similarities of lines of GF and BFF I thought that maybe, just maybe, it might be what I after all. :D
color outside the lines chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Aww. How cute! When it was getting towards the end I was beginning to wonder, "if it keeps going he won't be able to confess to his best friend!" You know, like in all the other cliches. Then I thought, "Hey..could it be that..." Turns out, I was right! It was a amazing twist! You took a regular cliche and twisted into something fun and touching. Great job! :)
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aww I loved this! So cute!
LizASmith chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LOVED THE STORY. Beautifully written. Mind blown! :)
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
:D Luv it! XD
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
dis is like BANG ON awesum totally in love wid it :)
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh my gosh! I nearly died! I was so frustrated because I kept on thinking, 'he could fall out of love with his girlfriend and get with his best friend instead!' but then I kept on reading and I realized that he loved her too much and he would never do that and I was getting sad because the best friend was going to have an unhappy ending.

So then that plot twist comes of nowhere, and I'm nearly crying cos oh my gosh it's just amazing! Wow. I've never read a story like this, and this was just beautiful . I loved it a lot.
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Well. This is fantastically adorable! It's obvious these two are head over heels in love with each other, and I loved the twist in the end with the bestie and girlfriend being one and the same. The dialogue between these two was perfect and real! I swear my (guy) best friend, and I have had conversations that are nearly identical to the conversation these friends/couple had (except we are definitely not in love with each other in that way at all) hahah. Very heart warming and cute, and I definitely reread it again right after I finished it and realized his best friend was his girlfriend ha.
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
lol i didnt know they were the same one... lol i had to reread it :p nice story
handsintheair chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I absolutely love this.
grasping-at-straws chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is honestly one of the cutest one shots I've ever read. I definitely wasn't expecting the ending. I'm a sucker for a good "best friends in love story". I just published the first chapter of mine and I can only hope that it ends as sweet as your story.

In short: I LOVED IT.
Broken Teapot chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh... That was so good. All through the story I was like "No, poor best friend who loves him" and hating on the girlfriend, then my relief was just sooooo great when I found out the twist at the end. Good story- I've commented on three so far. More than I've done for any other author (in seperate stories- there's this one story I love and the author hasn't updated in half a year so I'm re-reading and commenting a lot)
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
THIS IS SOOOO CUTE! OMG! OMG!

You are too good! :)
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT.

I was actually slightly pissed at him for hanging up on his best friend so suddenly.

But Omg... so sweet ;)
ellie.o chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hey,

I thought this story was really cute and I like the idea that when he was most upset - he could still turn to his best friend [even though she was his girl friend]. :)
91 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »