Reviews for Just Don't Fall In Love
AKhwab chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
What do I type in Google?
missyb1988 chapter 34 . 10/19/2012
Wow this story had me hooked I enjoyed it so much you really are talented everything about it was just right there was times it was a little cliche but still made it a good read can't beat a bit of cliche haha! Amazing really :)
Tigrah chapter 34 . 8/8/2012
Well, that was pretty much amazing! You are an amazing writer and I am so glad I got the opportunity to read your stuff! Keep up the great work, and thank you sooo much for writing this! :D
Binkybaby chapter 33 . 7/13/2012
loved it.
trixter96 chapter 34 . 6/7/2012
great story ,i was thinkn that you'd play with us a little a switch up,say holly ends up with micheal coz when he kissed her she realised she loved him and stuff like that...would have been fun..but this was a totally uhmazing read.
carleyshake chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
THE BEST.
DA-chen chapter 34 . 3/30/2012
Hi Laura,

your story was fun!

I liked your description of everything, the characters were lovely and real!

Keep going on!

Mira
DA-chen chapter 26 . 3/30/2012
I like that you are explaining both sides. It feels right!

Each interprets the actions of others in another way and you've just shown it! :)

Mira
Angelxoxo13 chapter 33 . 4/26/2011
Aww~ awesome!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 31 . 4/26/2011
! Neil's such crazy ! ! You can tell that I'm really pissed right now!
MrsHellman chapter 34 . 4/24/2011
Brilliant, I really liked this story, but you never really got to know how old Holly is. xD

Cheers.
SmilingSarcasm chapter 34 . 3/27/2011
I loved this story, It was very stressing though, I was soo worried they wouldn't get together. Micheal was my favorite character though, he made me laugh a lot.
Ponyang chapter 34 . 3/21/2011
I was kind of disappointed that the supporting character is more likable than the lead guy. I just love him and quite disappointed that he didn't end up with the girl but then he turned out to be different which is fine.. Overall, I love it!
brokendollhouse chapter 33 . 3/14/2011
I FUCKING LOVED IT
Saya chapter 34 . 1/15/2011
Hello! Loved you story! :D

Write lots and lots more because you. Are. Brilliant! :)

Well, anyways. Happy 2011. :P