Reviews for Just Don't Fall In Love
jorie chapter 34 . 1/11/2011
love this story.. i enjoyed reading it..

although dan was a bit frustrating at times, how he is all undecided and confusing all through out, he's really a sweet and lovable character..

im glad holly didn't end up like mia or became a druggie..

i love dan's confession on chapter 33.. it was so sweet...

i actually fell in love.. ;p

and the epilogue was the sweetest thing too..

glad everything turned out well for dan and his band.. except for neil.. well, he kinda deserved it but i wish he became someone good in the end...

he was a good brother and friend to dan too y'know..

so sad that their relationship with each other ended..

i really enjoyed this! i was smiling at dan and holly's sweet conversations in the later chapters.. made me feel giddy.. )

it's a great piece of work..

good job! )
jorie chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
i like this chapter.. mike is such a sweetheart )
jorie chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
aw.. dan is cute...
AndJustWhyTheHellNot chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Me like
SeaJade Song chapter 34 . 12/29/2010
aw how sweet :) (well the homecoming lol)
Feet first chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Was completely and utterly fascinated by this story. You made it seem as if it were really happening before my eyes. Loved it.
Sanguinis luna puella chapter 34 . 12/27/2010
GET A FUCKING PUBLISHER N GET IT PUBLISHED
dontneedyou chapter 34 . 12/26/2010
Hey!

I loved the ending to this, it was simply amazing. And not to cliche, either. :D Alright, so this story was like my life, it was...just awesome, to say the least.I don't know why I don't have any other words right now, but I just adored it from start to finish, it kept me on my toes and made me squeal. Literally, I looked like a crazy person. But it's alright cuz this story was worth it. Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone, it was a fantastic read. :D

dontneedyou
Bitterblue23 chapter 34 . 12/22/2010
OMG I loved this SO MUCH!

Oh, and DanHawt. Because it has to ve said.

Toby. XD
Pumpkin.-.-.Kween chapter 34 . 12/16/2010
Very good story. You have a way of making a reader get attatched to the characters and feel their emotions. The only downside to the story is the stigma that groupies have and knowing that rockstars dont really end up with groupies anymore.. no matter how you wanna look at it, that IS what the female characters were. Loved your story, keep up the good work.
AngelsXDevils chapter 34 . 12/12/2010
Just Don't Fall In Love is definitely one of my favourite stories here on FictionPress. :)

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out but there was a slight spelling mistake in this chapter.

"Essentially we trusted each other; a little jealosy was only inevitable."

Jealosy - jealousy
adlerose chapter 34 . 12/11/2010
this story definitely deserves more reviews and props!

it is amazing!

very well written and the plot is just awesome!

i didn't particularly love any character but i can't just get over how well you paced everything. i think that is always a major feat for most stories, being too slow or too fast.

though i have to say, i am a bit undecided if i like the fact that i don't know what happened with neil, tina, and dylan. they were sorta big characters, but i guess its not that hard to think what happened with them.

i also like how you left things not perfectly clean, like writing all the details of their lives in the epilogue. it feels like real life...that we don't know what really is the future for them.

so yeah, amazing!

p.s. it bugged me for the tiniest bit that you spelled 'spun' as 'span'-past tense for spin.
SeraLee chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
I love this story. :) But when you say sleeveless top, I think of Dan in a tube top, with muscles and nice arms. .Its a pretty strange picture now with his emo hair. :)
candykillz chapter 34 . 12/7/2010
I love this story!
KariandTK chapter 34 . 12/5/2010
Oh, I just love stories about fans and how the big rock stars falls for them. Great job!
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »