Reviews for They Write Love On Their Arms Shawn's Story
AmandaHold chapter 13 . 9/18/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. I can't wait to start reading Jasey's story. It had a good meaning to it. I really would have liked to see Kylie and Will get together though. I loved the ending even though it was kind of sad.

~Ashley
twilight.freak-2012 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I really like this! I think it has a lot of potential! Off to the next chapter!
frizzle-tastic chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
Wow! I just decided to read this to get tha background information but I found myself unable to stop reading once I started. This is really moving...it is just AMAZING! I LOVE it. ]

frizzle
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
I adored this. It's such an amazing story, I feel awfully sad for Shawn, I know how he feels.. Except I don't hurt myself, I just get wrinkles faster at a young age due to worry. -I'm the only one in high school with wrinkles on her forehead and a furrowed eyebrow stuck in the same position XD-

This is such an amazing story and I'm glad that I came upon your work.
sunshine888 chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
That was one weird end. I didn't expected this to be the last chapter. But I have to say, you really make me want to read the story about Jasey. I can imagine that this background is a bit hard to explain in another story. But good work, and I hope to see your new story soon!
elennie chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
I don't even know where to begin. This story made me cry more than once. I could relate to Shawn so deeply it was almost scary, and his pain and confusion just made me fall in love with him. Your imagery, your point of views, the emotion...it's all captivating and enthralling. Keep writing, hon. You're amazing. I can't wait to read more.
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Awesome!

I'm already hooked to this story!

You did an amazing job.
soccerkitt03 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
“Dude. That. is. so. COOL!” -Is and so should be capitalized-

Then that one time, remember..." -Quotation before then-

“I got a little taller and my hair got longer, but either than that nothing really changed,” I said. -but other than that-

Good story. There weren't many problems. Keep writing.
soccerkitt03 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
That was three years ago," She said. There should be a " before that.