Reviews for Working Girl part 2 Unfinished Business
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9
I couldn't help but be annoyed that the entire conflict of the story is that she wouldn't give up being a whore for jo. Then has the nerve to say some shit like id give up sex for love. But not your career huh? And dont even try to say jo nvr thought to ask her to just give up whoring, cuz thats just stupid. I find it ridiculously unrealistic that such an insecure person, much less any sane person 8/, would be like, sure, idc if you keep fucking ppl for money, as long as im in the other room so wen they start beating you I can tell them to cut it out. Especially wen it was jus offered that she would stop. Which is obviously wut she has desired for there entire relationship. I understand that there is some detached ppl that would be okay with that fucked up situation, but you've proved jo isn't like tgat at all. Sry for ranting, but I guess ive been waiting for cate to realize her career shouldn't be as important than her lovers feelings, and instead it ends up jo just unrealistically says she's cool with the whole thing now cuz they've had some time apart then an akward threesome with a manipulated third party. I can't help but feel unsatisfied with the second "ending" considering its obviously gonna just end up like the first ending, shes gonna understandably be upset next time she sees a dick in her mouth, then leave. I guess im saying this love story is obviously jus destined for tragedy, and it ended correctly the first time. The author seems to think cate HAS to stay a prostitute, and I jus dont think that would realistically work out with someone like jo
EiB chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Still loving this story. Just thought you'd like to know.
sirozorg chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I like this story, both parts! well, i like most of your stories, the way you write them, and all the characters are awesome! _
Dalek17 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
YAY! Sorry about the whole 'What the hell!' thing... I was just surprised... I forgot that there was a sequal... lol... freaking fantastic! )
elfinbunion chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Great story! I loved the first part and I was glad to see you continued it with this one. They were good I loved them both along with many other stories of yours. Keep up the good work!
Blue is the Color of my Heart chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Ah!

I love it!

That was fantastic!

I am very happy that they worked out everything.

Great job.

-Blue
zutAra101 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
loved the ending. i'm guessing u had these written for quite a while. again i loved it, thank u for giving this story a happy ending.
sunsetLover chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
alright..this is getting really interesting and hotter by each passing chapter..i really hope you update soon...it's quite confusing though that at first Cate wasn't ready to give up her "job" to be with Jo..But now that Jo is in a new relationship, Cate is ready to give it up?...i hope you have more in-depth explanation and realization of Cate's change of heart in the following chapter..i totally love it..
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Love the continuing chap. can't wait for the next one. update please
Blue is the Color of my Heart chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
W-O-W!

I am so happy you are continuing this story.

I was very sad with how you ended the first.

But i was practically jumping when you said that you were continuing it!

Great chapter! I'm lovin' it!

Keep going!