Reviews for Somewhere Hiding Underneath
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is really really good. Considering you had rules to follow, wow! I wouldn't have been able to write so well if there were rules to follow like this. I really like the line 'I don't love you. Its just that your mouth is very pretty' and it really works where you put it. The story has a great end... and its... hmm... witty! :D I love it.
NoAhDorable chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is so CUTE!
Cattails chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I really liked this! Two schools was an interesting twist on the original story. (And it ha a happy ending! Yay!) Plus I enjoyed the notes thing. That was a creative way to incorporate the "sea-witch" XD. And, wow, Erica really was crazy O.o Glad it ended well!
x-EliteAssassin-x chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
You actually did really well! X3 It was quite an interesting take on the Little Mermaid and I like that you gave it a happy ending! Interesting idea of instead of two worlds, two schools~

June

x
Freak-of-Spade chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I don't think it's crappy :D I think it's really good, and I LOVE the character of Harper (not so much Oliver, I don't know why...I guess i just didn't get enough time to grow attached to him) but OH MY GOD THAT ERICA BIT MADE ME CRINGE. EWW.

I can't believe you were evil enough to use the sexual kink thing on a BOY AND A GIRL. EW.

XP

thank you for the entry, sweetheart. Your Author's Note made me laugh, by the way XD "I’ve decided to succumb to the masses"? Aren't you exaggerating a bit? XD

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE ENTRY! Love you o
kelse-a-bells chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh, I like this. It was kind of fast-paced but...I still liked it.

I hope you win!

- CC
Narq chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I reckon this was pretty good you know? It's good that you find a story and base your story on in... and base it loosely - that's what I do sometimes too. It makes things much easier than trying to make stuff by yourself. This way, you can kinda get a 'lift' but be original at the same time.

Great work!

Narq.
Izzey chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
well, it was good. very rushed, and it was not as bad as it could have been. don't worry, i have heaps of trouble writing when i have rules. but it was good
yourKonstantine chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Indeed, 'twas sexual kink.

I didn't think it was terrible, to be honest. I just kind of think Erica's little, 'woo-hoo, let's get all sadistic with Oliver' moment was a bit random. I'm also heavily medicated right now, though, so it might make more sense when I'm off the antibiotics.

Altogether, though, everything else was pretty good. Conventions, of course, were exceptional...etc etc etc.

I thought the ending was cute. :D

Kristen