Reviews for When At First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again
spectacularrr chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
holy shit! i love it! can't wait for the next chapter!
dabombticktick chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
OH HEL YA!

i fuckin love this already!

:D

Rylee is AWESOME :D:D:D
Ra3ka chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
OMG This story sounds so great! Post soon PLZ it sounds amazing :D :D :D

I so CANT WAIT!
Moo-moo-cowz chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
that sound so creepy and evil at the end! BU it's so good!
BrightFullMoon chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
hmm...wonder who this guy is. he sounds interesting. can't wait for the next. :)
AlexisLovesYou chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I freaking love Rylee! It's so funny because I would do the exact same thing as she did and have already done some of those things. haha. Good times.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
ah!

i lovelovelove it

cant wait for more

you have to update soon

do you have any pictures of what you want your characters to look like?

-ifly*hugs*
anon chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
so i have to say that your story has caught my interest. I really like this and i hope you update soon!
pinkeclipse chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
ah! the drama and action begin at full speed!
lalala chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
im liking this

keep it up :)
Vaudeville chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Wow, I'm glad that the "devil's advocate" already seems so badass. I hate stories where the "bad boy" is the farthest thing from bad. I know we'll probably see another side of him later but I'm happy with him being practically evil to begin with.
Katie-Lynne chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I just found this story and I have to say I am hooked. I love this. Christian is a total ass and his revenge scheme is a good premise for a nice entertaining plot. I cannot wait to see an update from you.
summers-end chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I LOVED the end of this chapter and the way the "Devil" was described! Oh my god, I'm SO excited to meet him! Haha, that sounds hilarious :P

Update soon!

summers-end
Romance Nerd chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
BSE!(best story ever!) lol rylee kicked a lot of crotches. rylee the crotch kicker. I'm kidding! love the chapter .it was totally lol! write more please! ;.;
Moo-moo-cowz chapter 2 . 3/30/2009