Reviews for Can You Really Blame Me?
FallenAngelWithWings chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
u...u...u can't leave me hanging, here, peep! It...it...NO! I need to read more! don't leave me haning...cliffs don't like me!
Heather1234 chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
ahha this is really good

and ima go and say its her borther XO
Julia Nathan chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
WHO IS IT! Is the dimpled guy her old friend..I foget his name, or is it this other guy? Or was this other guy her brother? Huh? I'm so confused.
UrFaveFreek chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
OMG! you evil, evil, evil, evil person. that is an evil way to end a chapter. but in other news YAY! you aren't dead, i wuz getting worried. update soon this was one of your best chapters i think. ] i would so rather own taylor lautner than orlando bloom, but they are both soo hott!

UrFaveRamblingFreek
Heartless-love chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Nice Sofia...then again, i expect this much from you. L8er!
Heartless-love chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Hey Sofia! Thanks for telling me about your story, it's great! It was no suprise you wrote it once i saw the languge. lol. See yah at school tomorrow!
N-a-t-a-l-i-a chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
and ya Snowball is greatt...

ew that was freaky about the headsett!

haha..c ya skool.
N-a-t-a-l-i-a chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
are u almost done with the 7th chapter?
Ravina chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
I'm am so so SO sorry for not reviewing sooner!

Snowball seems like quite the character - it's always the cute ones that end up evil, I swear! *glares at younger brother*

It's kind of weird, though, how Bradley - being Sasha's best friend - didn't know she had a sister...it seems a little inconsistent, so you might want to do something about that.

Oh, and dude, I'm still waiting for Christian to show up! (And, while we're talking about him...I just realized I have a half-finished one-shot sitting on my computer with the main male character named Christian...I can't remember if I started writing it before or after you put up your first chapter...hmm...)

Good job!

- Rebekah
Daph-e C chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Good one sofia. Now about the language and um...content...

OVER DOSE! But whatever, as I said before good one.

Later
Daph-e C chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Hey Sofia! Love your story so far! I decided to read it all. Tell me tomorrow at school if you get this. OK?

Later!

p.s. what is your e-mail (tell me at school of course)
Romance Nerd chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
ha ha ha ha ha ha!snowball was sucking on the headphones! gross but Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha! . ow my stomach hurts *ow ow ow ow1
MetroxStation chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
great story so far! update soon!
deshaunwalker chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
i loved this chapter. update soon!
Twilight424 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
I really liked your first chapter, but I really think you should ease up on the language for the second chapter. Like, a lot.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »