Reviews for Can You Really Blame Me?
Kara Hargreaves chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
I've read it!

It's not quite bad, actually. In truth, I think I would like it better if there wasn't a curse every other line. But the story is pretty interesting, if a little fast.

Sasha is someone who keeps interest in things, and Logan is pretty interesting. They keep your story going, and the mystery guy? That's something to think about.
Devoted.Lilly chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Ha this story is really cool.

It's kind of ironic for me.

The best friend is Lilly. (my name)

and the main character is in love with christian (my crush and best friend lol)

x]

UPDATE!
EEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
I thought she was going to wake up next to a boy, not an animal :P

Roars pretty cool but i think Brad should be madly in love with Sasha, he sounds nice and that he likes her

Anyway good story, keep writing :)
Ravina chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Nice trick with Snowball...I fell for it and thought it was a guy! :P

- Rebekah
bookwormAMS chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I luved the kiss! Logan seems nice. i liked Brad, because he was sarcastic, and Lilly and Kate were kewl. I wonder who the dimpled guy is. And is there going to be a little more of this Max guy who smiled at Sasha? And what about Leslie! I want more! Post soon! Luv, Honeyfern! (aka Ava!)
bookwormAMS chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hey! Awesome first chapter! i loved how Christian "assumed" that she was one of the guys because she was a tomboy! Keep it up! Post soon!- Luv Honeyfern (aka Ava)
kanders chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Very cute! continue soon.

-kanders
aleah-abnormal chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
omg that was a good story fea!

i think ima put up a new story idk tho
nkhh923 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Great Prolouge/Chapter 1! Cant wait to read more of this story, it looks really interesting, Update again soon! Nikki x x
Miss Mysteries chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hi,

I think this was a great start to the story, really dramatic. Hope you update soon.
kawenchan chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Ooh great first chapter.

I can't wait to read more. (:
Stars.Shining chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Haha! I really like this story! I can not wait to read what's going to happen next! :D
Omok chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Lols. i normally don't read straight stories. hahahahaha. *coughs*

but this is pretty good :D (I LOVE stories w/ plots like this one) XD lols XD I look forward to this story now. :D

hope you update soon. ) XD and nah xD Sasha isn't THAT tomboyish xD hehehe. xD