Reviews for Bloodless
Ray-Anne chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
I still quite like the story, if you really wanted you could clean it up a bit (You know, less random author distractions in a story...breaks the magic) and the boring grammatical details.

I did like the end, could throw in fillers but it was nice still. I liked their relationship, although maybe should have stuck with the being 'fond' and not 'love' as in the story her feelings didn't seem quite so strong.
Ray-Anne chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
Somehow that bit at the end would have left me gaping merely at the screen. Was well played and a shocking way to..um...well shocking and sensual. Kind of liked it.

End was kind of corny with the "battle" cry but that aside, it's interesting, and seeing their becoming plans for the break in.
Ray-Anne chapter 11 . 3/25/2009
I love how smoothly the relationship is built all again. Lovely work. And fun again to the action.
Ray-Anne chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Seeds of doubt. Well done.
Ray-Anne chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
All underlined for a reason?

I liked it though, the characters are starting to get a feel to them. A nice bit of foreshadowing at the end.
Ray-Anne chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Why was all of this one underlined?

That aside that was a bit exciting. I really like this story and how it progresses
I. N. Philips chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
I really like this story write more soon...
Ray-Anne chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
That's an interesting way to write it. Very cool, loved the new interpretation. Keep writing