Reviews for 4 thoughts but just 1 word
Tootapanga1 chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
wow, please do more! ok i realise this is finished, but i really enjoyed this. :D
Tootapanga1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
simple but gorgeouse!
Eternal Note chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
The ordering was confusing but that was so beautiful. I loved every bit of it.

...Never stop writing...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I'm going to review this as one piece since I've already read it.

Your ordering confused me. Your first chapter is number 4. Are we supposed to read IV first? Or start with the last chapter which is I?

I do like the fact that you split it up though. That was a really interesting formatting tactic. The repetition works well too. I also like how you changed the title so you don't find out with the word is until the end.
sunday night sky chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I love the suspense in this - from the first line in the first poem, I wanted to read all of it! And I have. I love the repetition in formats and the seasonal progression. Very interesting. Very nice ] Also love the chapters 4,3,2,1 (not 'forever' so much...) very well done! x
Erlkoenigin chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Ein schöner Zyklus. Am besten gefällt mir die letzte Zeile: want to cry with you through this winter.

Hoffentlich geht es dir wirklich so gut!
Isca chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
"Time is frozen." Philosophical!
Isca chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
"I want to find my wings with you, through this autumn." WOW! This line left me awe-struck. My eyes are all teary. It's so beautiful, I want to cry. :)
Lilja Ruusu chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
I get it, its like going thru the seasons with feelings changing! ) Seriously got it!
Lilja Ruusu chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Oh, sweet! Cool poems, cant wait for more!
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Beautiful! :)
Isca chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
"I want to dance with you." The tone here is wonderful. It's as if the speaker longs for affection.
Isca chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
"Do you want to take my hand?" Oh my God. This line is incredibly chilling. It ties in perfectly with the 'abandoned child' imagery. Wow! :)