Reviews for The Intern
TheWingedAngel chapter 1 . 3/27
Squeal? Please?
drunkoffwooder chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Woa. Hot. I think my brain died a little.
FemoralGlyph chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
-looks around- I really don’t know how to begin this review! o/o –flail-

Ahha, what a strange story!:3 I mean, it’s not so strange because obviously it happens sometimes, but oddly enough I’ve never come across one…Yay for firsts!x3 Quite graphic, quite heated- just what the doctor ordered!XD;; (not really, the doctor ordered a Big Mac and a small fries, but this is WAY better)!

I liked the very last bit where Greg-seme mumbles about meeting the Directors! I cracked up imagining Ian’s face all like ‘0.0’ PRICELESS!

Being a terrible romantic myself, I was a little saddened that there probably won’t be a cutie relationship to go along with this fiery passion that you’ve conjured up, but again, that’s just me being a girl so you can just do away with that comment if you wish!XD; As well as a romantic I am also a hypocrite by being (also) a realist (yeah, I’m a flip-flopper) and with that I’d like to point out the strange willingness that can from Ian the whole time. Again, I’m defiantly not complaining because I thought that even with that I was totally fine with the story, but /really/? Couldn’t Ian just be like ‘RAPE’ or ‘OFFICE HARASSMENT’ and sue?:3 Then he’d be rich and have angry sex with Greg-seme in the court’s janitor closet!;D Ahha, Just kidding! –giggle- …Or am I? –eyebrow wiggle-

Anyway, I enjoyed this even though it was a tad bit over my line as far as graphics (I cannot believe that I just said that!;-; I’ve shamefully become one of those fade-to-black-and-imply-it people…Goddammit!) It was wonderful for a short little one shot and it gave me the heart attacks that I needed to wake up while doing some winter-break homework!XD;

-smooch-

-Alshmee
Per Noctem chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This...this I adored. Very good writing, very thick with passion. And perhaps one of my favorite lines..

"Just wait until you meet the Board of Directions."

Pure. Fucking (literally!). Genius.
superstar89 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
wow...thats all i can say if i was in this situation i dont know what to do
Roxann1472 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow this story was awesome! It makes me wonder if i were in that situation, what would i do?
frogs of war chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Great as always. I hope the last line didn't mean an orgy. I not sure Greg's the type to share. But I guess we know know what he looks for in an intern.

"...and finally to his fellow interns-prospectives. Finally, after... he finally turned his..." Three "finally"s in a row.

And who is this he? "He initially only glanced at him" Was the man staring at Main the entire time and Main was looking around? or did the man glance at Main before staring a him?

"unsure as too where they were going." to

Two "Ina"s instead of Ian

"he stripped off his own business suit which he wore the entire time" I'm not sure the "which he wore the entire time" is necessary.

(Sorry if I seem hard on you sometimes, but that last story made me come up with not one but two stories about boys with their mother's boyfriend — one was live-in and in the other boy was fairly young, both squicky — plus a boy "sacrificed" to a dragon.) I wonder what this one will make me come up with.