Reviews for The Taste of Blood
bloody fangs 4 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
your writting is asome
meli101 chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
That's great, you should get it published. I know you have the plot set out already, so no suggestions on how you want your story to continue. however, you should have more character development or keep to a certain personality. Ann, says she wishes to be more free and less of a "housewife" so why would she want to marry Kedlin so easily. Maybe it would be better if you developed the relationship first or have her be trained because of the oncoming vampires. I hope you get published.
meli101 chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
Why did you do that? You left me at a cliffhanger. I like the idea of them getting married, but seeing as how she wished she could do things that the guys could do ,rather than be at home, she would be a bit more reluctant? Just my opinion, but I love the story so far. keep writing.

Love, Meli
AngelaMM chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
You can't stop there you meanie head! How Rude!
5.0 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Ahahahahaha, I love it. This is awesome. Please keep going, I really want to know what happens next. keep it comming.
meli101 chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
omg you need to update

what happens to the monsters

the wedding?

you need to update soon, please?

u need more reviews.

My story also has elves, but not like yours.

I like yours

Gade was hilarious and cute

Love, Meli
meli101 chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
oh i like this a lot lol
meli101 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I love it

Keldin seems so sweet.

Can't wait to read it.

You should have more reviews.
LostLullaby94 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Pretty good first chapter. From reading the description and the first chapter, you have a great idea to work off of, so keep up the good work.
MLE chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
More? I really like this story and would like to read more of it. Keep up the great work. Will Ann and Keldin get together? Oh too suspenseful for me. Update soo okay? Please?
Sariah chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
YOU REALLY NEED TO POST CHAPTER 6 SOON PLEASE!
Sariah chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
You really need to post chapter 5 soon!
KattyJay chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
That is a totally and completely unfair place to stop that story. You get right back on that keyboard, little missy, and tell us all what is going to happen. *upset look*

Also - it sounds an aweful lot like Keldin can read minds...

Love you. Write -or else I won't. *smug look* lol. Update soon!
AngelaMM chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
I am very exited for more chapters! Hurry. Hurry. Hurry. ... Please. :)
KattyJay chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
So, you gonna update? Very good, very good *nod nod*. Though I don't think Ann should ever spar with Keldin. She has to be weaker - being human. That would mean she either loses, making her sad, or he lets her win, pissing her off. Update soon, sweetie.