Reviews for Better Together
Fiery Dancer chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
This is beautiful and I love it and it's just so adorable!
Aria Deloncray chapter 7 . 2/17/2016
Great story!
SinCos chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
You're right sometimes a simple love story is best
KarasunoFan chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
Really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing
S.Peridot chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story! It's feels great to read fluff! And very little angst!
Do you have any pics for Violet and Jamie?
Sarah
PenguinLover33 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
I love it! Ben and Olivia definitely need to end up together. Keep up the fantastic writing!
AdooreKhwab chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Aw. What a SWEET story. I like it. A lot. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. I was actually going to read Ben's story first. Anyway, you have many mistakes. Please look through the story once again and correct those mistakes. Thanks :)
AdooreKhwab chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Nice chapter. A sweet one. I didn't understand the first few sentence of Jamie's Hemmingway speech so I pretty much skimmed through that part. Sorry to your friend :$
AdooreKhwab chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
This was a better chapter. Lesser mistake. More 'angst'. Good job :)
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hey! New reader here. I like the starting. It's tragic, it's amusing & it's sweet. Unfortunately, there are a few mistakes. It'd be good if you read this chapter again and corrected those mistakes :)
Justine Selene chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Lovely, cuddly story! Just what I needed I loved the characters and the simple, yet effective, drama with Mike and Jen. Awesome job!
Ladyodd chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
It was very sweet. Great job!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Such a sweet story! And so perfect! I love how everything ending and i think i get to see a bit more in the story where the maib characters are Ben and Olivia.. Well, keeo ip the awesome work and i cant wait to read more! :D xx
Blue21 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Awwwwwwww... I loved this story...it's so sweet and so cute and amazing...Jamie and violet are so good together...I loved all their little moments in the story and selby is awesome...
Just amazing...
Bluechocolate21
Amanda chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I had to stop mid reading just to say I love Jamie..it tickles me he's so smart and seems proper and then when he cusses it's just so cute and tickles me to no end lol...Gosh, if had to fall in love with a book character it would be him! I absolutely love love love this story! (It doesn't help that I'm obsessed with reading and he's like that too and oh that sound like a dream job!)
249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »