Reviews for Short Obsession
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh yes I would :D I loved this one-shot; it was cute, funny and has a sweet ending!
Genato chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
i'm all for the short guys but i'm a bit tall 5"6 so yeah. :)) i don't want to be the one bending over. :))
Artume chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
So cute! :D

I loved it! I love this character, too! Actually, I love all your characters!
driftveilings chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
this is so cute! D

yeah, exactly. sometimes, we want something different from the tall dark and handsome man... but hey, it's what attracts.

although, the short and cute guy is usually really sweet and just plain adorable. us girls should stop being so superficial!

i feel like she's my age though... thirteenish. because with saying when she's allowed to date and whatnot.

this reminds me of how the guy i like is shorter than me. ...well, my height now. 5'2, ftw!

except he has a faux-hawk...
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is really cute, but it felt really jumpy and spastic, which was a little annoying. While I understand this was from a teenage girl's point of view, I do wish the writing was a bit more developed, as well as the character's thoughts and such. Still, I'm glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
adoh chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Oh my god, I was grinning ridiculously through this whole thing. xD Absolutely loved it! Not only the adorable guy, but how she acts JUST like a nervous girl (like me) going on a date.
elisefey chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Cute!
aurora borealis chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw. I think they were both adorable. :D Cute story!
Zwidon chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
psh im way to tall and with such a good story it makes me almost feel jealous of shorties... almost... :)
merryhouse chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
oh man, that was adorable beyond words. good job! :)
Louise Albrook chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aw, I love it. Short n' sweet, LOL.

Nicely done.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is such an adorable story! Hahaa. I dated a short boy once. I remember that I had to take off my heels when I was around him, so that he could be taller than me.
caitimaybe chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Can there be more of this? Please?

Your style is unconventional, but it's very entertaining. I like our short little guy. Yay!