Reviews for Listen for Love
ode to melancholy chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Oh, I have missed your poetry. This is lovely, as usual, though a bit different than your earlier style. Love the two last lines.
dragonflydreamer chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
This one took me a while to figure out. I like that, because the concept is about figuring out this other person's actions "message."

Speaking of that, though, I thought the second line was a bit awkward. The way it jumps from "tells me" to "message understood" makes it feel like it needed words in between. I personally think it would have been smoother without the quotes, with something like "tells me the message is understood."

~Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
dragonflydreamer chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
I like how relatable this is. I think most readers, myself included, can relate to this situation.

[befoer we tripped over words/in frenzied haste] Interesting way to put it. Like there really wasn't anything to say before, and they're just now realizing it with the silence.
dragonflydreamer chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
[I'll sleep with my hands/wrapped around your eyes.] Very vivid and eye-catching. Really drew me into the piece.

[Let's spend on a penny/chasing each other's thoughts] Interesting twist of "penny for your thoughts]

Nice piece as a whole. I think your entire meaning is a bit lost on me, but I like what I can grasp, and the descriptions are of course wonderful.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I didn't particularly like the images in this. Though your concept is original, the images were very reminiscent of typical teenage angst poetry.

[cut me out, your cardboard/carbon copy] I did like those lines. The image of "cardboard" really stood out in my mind. It's somewhat strong and durable, but still breakable, and able to be "cut." Interesting choice there.

~Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
Isca chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I like the relationship between 'oblivion' and 'peace.' Perhaps they are the same thing sometimes. :)
softersin chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
exactly O_o
softersin chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
ASTOUNDING!

i love this :D
softersin chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
interesting. : D
Isca chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
"Shallow hearts." I like the bitterness and angst here.

"And we're wondering who needs whom?" Lovely final line-the tone is perfect.