Reviews for Listen for Love
ode to melancholy chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Oh, I have missed your poetry. This is lovely, as usual, though a bit different than your earlier style. Love the two last lines.
dragonflydreamer chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
This one took me a while to figure out. I like that, because the concept is about figuring out this other person's actions "message."

Speaking of that, though, I thought the second line was a bit awkward. The way it jumps from "tells me" to "message understood" makes it feel like it needed words in between. I personally think it would have been smoother without the quotes, with something like "tells me the message is understood."

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
dragonflydreamer chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
I like how relatable this is. I think most readers, myself included, can relate to this situation.

[befoer we tripped over words/in frenzied haste] Interesting way to put it. Like there really wasn't anything to say before, and they're just now realizing it with the silence.
dragonflydreamer chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
[I'll sleep with my hands/wrapped around your eyes.] Very vivid and eye-catching. Really drew me into the piece.

[Let's spend on a penny/chasing each other's thoughts] Interesting twist of "penny for your thoughts]

Nice piece as a whole. I think your entire meaning is a bit lost on me, but I like what I can grasp, and the descriptions are of course wonderful.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I didn't particularly like the images in this. Though your concept is original, the images were very reminiscent of typical teenage angst poetry.

[cut me out, your cardboard/carbon copy] I did like those lines. The image of "cardboard" really stood out in my mind. It's somewhat strong and durable, but still breakable, and able to be "cut." Interesting choice there.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
Isca chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I like the relationship between 'oblivion' and 'peace.' Perhaps they are the same thing sometimes. :)
softersin chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
exactly O_o
softersin chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
ASTOUNDING!

i love this :D
softersin chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
interesting. : D
Isca chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
"Shallow hearts." I like the bitterness and angst here.

"And we're wondering who needs whom?" Lovely final line-the tone is perfect.