Reviews for Maps
Johraet chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Well, I just found and read this and it is certainly interesting so far. I'm curious about the entire history of this world, as well as the current state (the different tribes, the different cities, if there's more than just dessert in the world, etc). I look forward to another chapter.
Itsa Mia chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Well, you've succeeded in making me all the more curious. That's a good thing, though. xD I don't mind slash, good thing, because I want to read this through to the end. I'm wondering if there is a different story I should read to fully understand the whole situations with Whipperin, but I also feel that I don't need to read anything else to enjoy this story, which I think is the best kind of series to find.

So, I'm delighted to tell you that I find your writing enjoyable, You spell nicely, unless you just know how to use spell-check, the plot is intriguing, you're keeping me guessing on where you're going with this, which is really good, and I'm honestly interested in the different tribes you've mentioned. I love it when people make up entire cultures for the mere purpose of entertainment.

So far my favorite line has been "edged with crazy". xD that suits so many people for so many different reasons xD

Thanks for writing, update soon! :)
Itsa Mia chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Oh, now you've made me curious. I like this story. You made me catch my breath, get excited, get worried, feel the pain, and all in just two chapters. I'm looking forward to more. Update soon :)
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This story is really interesting. I have no idea what i'm getting myself into, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be good. *moves to next chapter*