Reviews for The Golden Path
Casfar chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Oh, so far this story has caught my interest. : ) I'm interested in these new worlds. ;D
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
I liked this alot! I'm interested to see how she does fit in, but it was so sweet and sad. Forbidden love, my question is her father the king of merfolk? That's how I took it. Anyway, see you soon!
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
I understand why it's taken so long I have finals too. I'm so excited for spring break! Anyway, I found this chapter interesting. Using the tabliods was an neat way to get information. Good chapter!
Your Dirty Little Secret chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
hmm... interesting. update soon!
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Hello, sorry I disappeared I wrote a story (shocker, lol)and college started so I don't have alot of free time.

Anyway, I was just curious about Give and Take, I've hit a couple walls here lately its like I can't get my brain to cooperate.

Ok back to the story, Lucas and Casey sound like horriable people. That was very chocking way to find out that a place she thought was make believe was real. Anyway, I'm excited to see how their journey home goes.
DutchAver chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Wow... I didn't expect the flash forward, actually. Kind of surprising. I liked your chapter, you're just as good with romance as you are with fantasy!
CountingOnBetrayal chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Ok...it seems pretty good so far...but it seems to start off a bit like the movie Twitches. I mean just the part of being carried in rushingly as evil powers are trying to come take them and being sent off to another dimension...you see what i'm saying? It minght be a kinda in a way cliche if you wanna call it. I don't know, I may just be being stupid and weird. I really do wanna read more though so please update. Oh, and are you having writer's block with Give and Take or something? I really miss reading that story.
DutchAver chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
It's a good start, that's for sure. I'm curious how things will work out, so I'm going to put you on alert!
Frenchie2222 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Well I guess that I'm your first reviewer. This story has a nice beginning to it. I like it so far. Update quickly ok?
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I found it really interesting! It also seems very original.

I wanted to know if you plan on finishing Give and Take? Just curious. :)