Reviews for Approaching Common Ground
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
congrats on the job, however boring. Money is good to have. this is just to say it isn't an abyss. i had story alert. i like this thing. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Still so good! I hope there are more updates to come!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Wow, you're back! Amazing! I love it when authors return after ages, makes me happy :) And this was a good chapter. Hmm, how about something for ACC now? I know you've probably totally lost interest in it, but it's got a lot of fans who'd love some closure, and you did say there were only a few chapters left, so maybe you could just please please finish that? Even if the start of that story was ages ago and you probably don't even recognise your own writing any more (I know that happens to me with stuff I wrote a long time ago!)... But yeah, thanks for coming back and I hope you'll be inspired to write more now!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Hi
Glad ur back
Glad ur employed
Melissy chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Heyys, I know that writers don't like being told that they need to update... but after it's been a year, I think it'd be okay to wonder when the next update would be. It's a great story, and I'm already addicted to it, but it kinda needs an ending.
Billy chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Ok, PLEASE go on. This is definitely fascinating. Somehow Bookie always reminded me of Sheldon with a few more social skills. I know you want to finish A Classic Case, and I like reading that too, so DO go on.

Its an entirely new perspective- never read a story with a Bookie like character as the (and I hate to use the film terminology) lead. :)

- Billy
Star4SK chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Love it. Bookie is awesome. When's the next update, hmm?
Courtney chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this story so far. I've read all of the ACC chapters you have posted, and when I learned that you were planning on writing a sequel with Bookie and Kay I was really excited. Anyway, update soon! Please FINISH ACC soon, so you can get this one up and running! It's great, don't give up! I can't wait to start reading about the development of Bookie and Kay's relationship. :)
breakingintohives chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Good!

I don't write reviews unless a story really touches me or if it really pisses me off. But wow, I've already read two of yours and I have to say that you are probably the most promissing writer I have found here on fictionpress. Please keep writing and thank you for all the times you're made me laugh!

ACC need an ending, pretty badly. If you keep us waiting around, i'm afraid new zealand is going to get a lot more populated with your angry, albeit expectant stalker-fans :))

Keep up the good work!
SK chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I haven't started reading this story, because I'm scared that it will give away what happens in "A Classic Case". Is it safe to read this without ruining the ending of "A Classic Case" for myself?

Oh... and please update your other stories soon!
Duuude chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Ahahaha.

You're not dead! YEAAHH!

Wow. I really forgot a lot of things, man. Isn't Bookie Nina's little brother? And who's Tiara? Who?

ZOMGSH. I'm confused.

But anyways, you finally updated. Please continue. I came to fictionpress just for you!

And thanks for the review reply, haha. It made me feel special. XD

UPDATE SOON.
Hysterical Smiles chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
how cool! you updated! AWESOME! lol well good job, i like this chapter!
goodbyemylover chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
so. freaking. cute.!

i LOVE him and Kay! this was amazing, and you're SO good at developing their characters.

good luck on your anthropology essay!

and update soon please!
goaheadturnback chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Wow, I love this story so far! I'm not very good at reviewing as I just ramble on and on so I'll just say I can't wait for the next one!
Hysterical Smiles chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
hey, you should update this! just saying...