Reviews for Jum
Emchess92 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
I love Virginia Water! I go there all the time in the summer! I live just by it! Can't believe out of all the stories on here I'm reading one about all the places I've been and loved. I take the metropolitan line every day this is so freaky haha
Rills chapter 30 . 5/13/2013
another lovely chapter! i really do adore how michael has slowly come out of his shell for josh.
it's so SAD though. i really hope you're not an evil author who makes their relationship crack under the long distance pressure.
actually, who the hell am i kidding? i'd love the angst.

i'm excited to see where this goes either way
MagnificentFern chapter 30 . 5/11/2013
I waited the week end eagerly because I had to do with very few updates this week but this is a good surprise :D I loved this chapter !
Rills chapter 29 . 5/10/2013
OH GOD.
adslkfa;

okay. lovely story, really!
but THIS CHAPTER. jesus take the wheel.
you're a fantastic writer and my sappy emotions are rampant right about now. i really do hope you update soon, love! you've certainly got yourself a faithful follower.
Fumiki chapter 29 . 5/8/2013
I'm a bit disappointed in his mum... I mean, she knew how much he loved Micheal, so I really don't understand why she took his husband's side on this, and why she didn't stop his husband from accepting the job. Josh has friends and boyfriend in London, and he seems to like it here, so I feel really bad for him. If I were Josh, I'd probably rebel, or maybe just walked out of the house, haha. But seriously, he's eighteen, he should be allowed some freedom. I really hope he didn't ended up moving, or that Micheal's mum offered him to stay with them or something... Anything so that Daniel would back off about fking moving. God, I really don't like this man. I wonder how Micheal would react. Hope he's help Josh so he'd stay in London. That said, I really like Micheal and Josh, they're so perfect for each other.

Please update this, I know it's been awhile, but I really hope you didn't give up on it :)
MagnificentFern chapter 29 . 2/24/2013
aaaaaw and I was in such a good mood ! if they break up now I am going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO sad ! pretty please nooo ? é_è
otherwise I discovered your fiction yesterday and I love it, read it all (If I had known I would have skipped this chapter until the next ones were there, can't stand this situation, so sad !). thanks for sharing your fiction :)
AdriannaRomantica chapter 27 . 8/13/2012
It has been such a long time since I've read Jum. I was fearing the thought of you abandoning this story without completing it. I'm really glad you came back to it.
Shizm chapter 26 . 4/13/2012
Awwww I love this story and hope it will be continued.

And I really hope a lot more people will read and review it 3
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 26 . 8/16/2011
I started reading this yesterday and it was amazing! great job! please update asap! :D
JudasMonster chapter 24 . 8/12/2011
My mind wants to say suicide, but I'm 98 percent sure that isn't the case... Mhh. Cliffhanger. Seems like a good place to stop, seeing as it's 5:57am! You know you're screwed when you look up and see the sunrise... Poor Josh. What he must be feeling after that call!
JudasMonster chapter 22 . 8/12/2011
Awww. Cute. Bonding time with Grandma, swimming, sushi, self-reflection time, SHOPPING. Dying to find out more about Michael's family... And this mysterious brother.G. Dying to find out more about Michael's family... And this mysterious brother.
JudasMonster chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Jez... Hmm. I hope he doesn't cause any problems for Michael/Josh in the future. But I'm assuming it's inevitable. Jez sounds like Jum. What in the world is Jum anyways... Oh, and poor Josh. Maybe if he read slash he would've known the inner workings of gay sex... And how it should be. Mhh. Weird. Peace :D
JudasMonster chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Michael is so precious and fragile... That "You will..." was so heart-wrenching D: I like how he's taller than Josh too. Lol, Josh. How american! I hope there's more angst like in this chapter. You managed to actually ellicit emotions in me! :P
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
A very nice beginning. Seems promising. I just hope I'm not falling for the trap of a great story that gets abandoned... *gulp*
jayyluvr28 chapter 25 . 6/30/2011
Yes! Michael finally told his parents. And I'm glad Josh talked back to him. Update soon!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »