Reviews for And Along Came Cupid
lrstar123 chapter 3 . 2/2
Hi Violet, just wondering where this story is on Lulu? I can't find it and I'd love to read it again - I read it a while back when the whole story was on fictionpress and I was so impressed!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14
I LOVE IT!
Popsicle chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ooh, sounds interesting! Already there is an obstacle. Can't wait to read more!
uncertainhead chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Hi Violet! Where would I be able to read the full story for And Along Came Cupid? I've read it a while back before and I wanted to read it again!
HinaAta chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
*gasp*
I LOVE this story! I can't wait to see it again. Pleasepleaseplease tell us if/when you get it published. I am SO willing to buy a copy.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
HinaAta
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
hey any news on this fic? used to read it ages ago, and then just re-found it, but see your trying to get published? good luck! :) let us know if it happens, would buy in an instant.

xcrazykindofweirdx
IveGotSorcery chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
I couldn't find it on Lulu, did you change the name? I really want to read this!
Dreaminglight chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
What's the name of the story on lulu? I can't find it there.i really really want to read this story!
Angel225 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I'm so happy for you! I've been waiting so long for your next update and this is the greatest news I've heard!(: Goodluck!
Cece chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Pretty interesting :)
ihatepie000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
can you post this story up?
beautyisanimperfection chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Can I please have and along came Cupid please! I really like the story and want to continue it!
Aster21 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Plz tell where i can get drest oof d story to read plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Singing Ink chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
please tell me where the rest of this is.
Pseudonym59 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
O really enjoy this story, where can I find it on lulu?
989 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »