Reviews for And Along Came Cupid
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 5/21
I like the idea of story! Good Job! :)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
As long as I get to read your story, I'm good.
Serena chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
oh no you're moving them ! NOooooo ! please continue them here ! please please please!
R. Ficst chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Well, good luck with everything! I certainly enjoyed the beginning I read.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I hope this story is up on some other site, I'd love to read it!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I knew this story was going to be awesome! Great update!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is a very good story. I like it very much. It sounds like it's going to be amazing.
lrstar123 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Hi Violet, just wondering where this story is on Lulu? I can't find it and I'd love to read it again - I read it a while back when the whole story was on fictionpress and I was so impressed!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I LOVE IT!
Popsicle chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ooh, sounds interesting! Already there is an obstacle. Can't wait to read more!
uncertainhead chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Hi Violet! Where would I be able to read the full story for And Along Came Cupid? I've read it a while back before and I wanted to read it again!
HinaAta chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
*gasp*
I LOVE this story! I can't wait to see it again. Pleasepleaseplease tell us if/when you get it published. I am SO willing to buy a copy.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
HinaAta
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
hey any news on this fic? used to read it ages ago, and then just re-found it, but see your trying to get published? good luck! :) let us know if it happens, would buy in an instant.

xcrazykindofweirdx
IveGotSorcery chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
I couldn't find it on Lulu, did you change the name? I really want to read this!
Dreaminglight chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
What's the name of the story on lulu? I can't find it there.i really really want to read this story!
996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »