Reviews for Intrusive and Arrogant
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 10 . 15h
Okay this story is awesome, sequel plz.
Lily chapter 1 . 2/2
What happened to the sequel? Even though it's bad to read this stuff because they were doing grown up stuff I REALLY WANNA READ MORE
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 10 . 1/11
I feel guilty for liking this story. Lmao thanks for sharing
Everfew chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Liked the story. It was nice.
Everfew chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Somehow, I don't think Jack will be nice and kiss back. That'd be too easy.
Everfew chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Typo here:

"Yea I'm fine," he choked, sucking in another breathe.

Should be 'breath'. there was a similar mistake in the first chapter. Also, I don't know about you, but in books and the like, I see 'yeah', but never 'yea', though that might be a cultural difference.
Everfew chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
The Evan's POV wasn't a good thing. It gave away all of his intentions - it's like a Sherlock Holmes book where you have the bad guy's POV at the beginning and are told about all of his plans. It's better to avoid giving it all away that early.
Everfew chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
And I guess evan won't take no for an answer, will he?

This is so weird. I have a sibling named Evan, so having a character with that same name is strange for me.
Everfew chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I noticed a typo in this sentence:

"I-uh... how do I-" Jack stammered through his own rough breathes.

It should be 'breaths', not 'breathes'. 'To breathe' is a verb, and 'a breath' is a noun (plural is 'several breaths').
Janie chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
I actually liked this. Couldn't stop reading though at some points, I didn't want to. Chapter 9 was nice.
Janie chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
This seems sort of twisted. I hope it's not, cause I don't like that kind of stuff. I'm going to give it another shot though.
Janie chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
This is so interesting :-)
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
This is... so messed up. Just... this relationship O.O You're crazy for writing this! But I guess I still enjoyed? Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to finish it. But... waw, all that pain? Why?! Jack saying no over and over again and Evan just continuing like that? It felt awful reading those bits, honestly. But Liz and Kelsey were super sweet.
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
Uh, my face was burning . . . and I felt all giddy reading how much love Evan had for Jack! But I was almost in tears when it came to Jack's anxiety . . .
Anyway, this is my 3rd BrotherCest from FictionPress and I need MORE, haha.
Thanks for sharing! It was sooo enjoyable!
Yay chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
I don't usually review, but since you were begging for it...
HAHAHA, I'm kidding. Not about the first statement though. I like this so much that I'm actually posting a review. Well, whatever. You do know that the pacing was okay right? It wasn't that fast, really. I mean, it was just right.

YAAY! Looking forward to the sequel.:))
230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »