Reviews for Intrusive and Arrogant
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 3/10
Uh, my face was burning . . . and I felt all giddy reading how much love Evan had for Jack! But I was almost in tears when it came to Jack's anxiety . . .
Anyway, this is my 3rd BrotherCest from FictionPress and I need MORE, haha.
Thanks for sharing! It was sooo enjoyable!
Yay chapter 10 . 1/28
I don't usually review, but since you were begging for it...
HAHAHA, I'm kidding. Not about the first statement though. I like this so much that I'm actually posting a review. Well, whatever. You do know that the pacing was okay right? It wasn't that fast, really. I mean, it was just right.

YAAY! Looking forward to the sequel.:))
blackwindow chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
loved it has exactly the type of uke I like and it was be hot if you could make a scene with Jack being slutty with Evan fucking him rough
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
I had a massive nosebleed
Cdelancy chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
That was amazing!
ajachowder1 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Nice so hard to find finished brothercest stories
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Flippin awesome
Me chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
This was amazing! And wonderful, and just, everything Right. Evan's so hot, and I love the way you've given him a dark edge to his character, I just love it all. Thank you!
I can't believe chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Liz is such a bitch oh my god. She's basically victim blaming Jack. Like seriously? "You're being pretty pathetic. I mean, all of your feelings and anxiety? It's stupid! You're doing this all to yourself, building up things in your head." Way to be an ass. They're not stupid, his fears are genuine and for her to dismiss them like that... Some friend you are.
Novellagirl chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Wonderful story it was like I was in a trance!
Gay Satan chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
God, I loved this story soooo much. I picked it up a couple hours ago, and I couldn't put it down! Really, and me, a person who is so easily distracted. Hehe. Really loved it. Looking forward to a sequel!
Rain Everett chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Loved this so much, start to finish, so I'm giving it a fav. :3
roxceedel chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
No! It's over too fast! Please let me go to your page and the sequel be there...please be there! :)
roxceedel chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
So much better! Loved it!
roxceedel chapter 8 . 4/18/2014