Reviews for Intrusive and Arrogant
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8
I want a teacher/student fic. That's my request to you and I will ask until the day I die.
AmiyuhlovesBTS chapter 9 . 12/4
I can definitely see the difference between now and your latest works. But I loved it nonetheless.
AmiyuhlovesBTS chapter 5 . 12/3
I wish I can comment in between the passages like Wattpad, that would be awesome...but I LOVED IT!
AmiyuhlovesBTS chapter 4 . 12/3
I. LOVED. IT. Of course I liked the end the best. This only makes me more eager to read the next chapter!
AmiyuhlovesBTS chapter 2 . 12/3
I'm so excited for the rest!
AmiyuhlovesBTS chapter 1 . 12/3
I've only read the first chapter so far, I'm already familiar with Cali so I expect nothing that I won't love. I can already tell that I'm going to love the characters!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4
Now we're getting somewhere...keep it coming. We all love you and your writing. Read all other stories that I could find on other sites. Thanks
Suzy chapter 1 . 6/20
I love it
DoNot3 chapter 10 . 2/1
Loved it & was wonderif you did in fact write a sequel what it was called & wheter you posted it here or on your account. I am DoNot3 on the other site if you could PM me the answer.
Silent-fart chapter 10 . 2/1
:') that was bootyful but nothing compared to 'brutal brother'
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7
Beautiful
Lolah chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Jack is so so naive...poor thing
Lolah chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Evan is a very very smart guy
Squee chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
The last line though lol
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
I fucking hate Evan. He claims to love Jack but he doesn't. I was really hoping the epilogue would be of Jack in the future with another guy.

But nevertheless, a really well written and enjoyable story!
252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »