Reviews for Intrusive and Arrogant
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4
Now we're getting somewhere...keep it coming. We all love you and your writing. Read all other stories that I could find on other sites. Thanks
Suzy chapter 1 . 6/20
I love it
DoNot3 chapter 10 . 2/1
Loved it & was wonderif you did in fact write a sequel what it was called & wheter you posted it here or on your account. I am DoNot3 on the other site if you could PM me the answer.
Silent-fart chapter 10 . 2/1
:') that was bootyful but nothing compared to 'brutal brother'
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7
Beautiful
Lolah chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Jack is so so naive...poor thing
Lolah chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Evan is a very very smart guy
Squee chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
The last line though lol
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
I fucking hate Evan. He claims to love Jack but he doesn't. I was really hoping the epilogue would be of Jack in the future with another guy.

But nevertheless, a really well written and enjoyable story!
serwaverider chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Emotional abuse leaves deeper scars than physical abuse. When confronted with both many but not all turn to suicide unless they have support, ie. someone who takes their condition seriously.
serwaverider chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
I have two anxiety disorders, one of which is Social Anxiety disorder. I also dislike bullies. So it's a little early to say.
FlowersBite chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
She may be just trying to help but Liz is being a bit of a b!tch. She is not even taking his condition and the fact he has a legitimate reason to be scared into account when she is telling him he is being 'stupid' for being worried and scared!
Shiina chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
Evan is the most selfish lover I ever read about. He obiously only care about his pleasure and doesn't give a damn about Jack's or if he's hurting him. Well, he's completely selfish as a person to beginning with. I don't think he truly loves Jack; but only really really wants him (as a possession). You would care if the person you love was hurt (mentally or physically) and yet he has not shown this kind of concern once so far.
Honestly this relationship is totally messed up, and I'm not talking about the fact that they're brothers (cause I don't care).
The writing is good though.
Henry chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
This story is amazing! I like it very much. I'm a little confuse about the ending though, why does he felt like vomiting when he entered Liz's house?
Just Me chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
This story doesn't need a re-write. It needs a SEQUEL ALREADY! Please, please, please! Post up the next story for this one. I would like to read it before I die. So please - it's my favorite story. And it's the only one I can truly relate to.
246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »