Reviews for Intrusive and Arrogant
serwaverider chapter 3 . 7/8
Emotional abuse leaves deeper scars than physical abuse. When confronted with both many but not all turn to suicide unless they have support, ie. someone who takes their condition seriously.
serwaverider chapter 2 . 7/8
I have two anxiety disorders, one of which is Social Anxiety disorder. I also dislike bullies. So it's a little early to say.
FlowersBite chapter 3 . 5/25
She may be just trying to help but Liz is being a bit of a b!tch. She is not even taking his condition and the fact he has a legitimate reason to be scared into account when she is telling him he is being 'stupid' for being worried and scared!
Shiina chapter 9 . 5/9
Evan is the most selfish lover I ever read about. He obiously only care about his pleasure and doesn't give a damn about Jack's or if he's hurting him. Well, he's completely selfish as a person to beginning with. I don't think he truly loves Jack; but only really really wants him (as a possession). You would care if the person you love was hurt (mentally or physically) and yet he has not shown this kind of concern once so far.
Honestly this relationship is totally messed up, and I'm not talking about the fact that they're brothers (cause I don't care).
The writing is good though.
Henry chapter 10 . 4/13
This story is amazing! I like it very much. I'm a little confuse about the ending though, why does he felt like vomiting when he entered Liz's house?
Just Me chapter 10 . 3/21
This story doesn't need a re-write. It needs a SEQUEL ALREADY! Please, please, please! Post up the next story for this one. I would like to read it before I die. So please - it's my favorite story. And it's the only one I can truly relate to.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5
Best story ever! love it! I just has stumble upon this story and the only thing I can say is wow! Believe me that this is quality reading (I have been reading every day for 10 year) Not many story have manage to impress me this much. Really Hope u continue with a sequel
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 10 . 2/7
Okay this story is awesome, sequel plz.
Lily chapter 1 . 2/2
What happened to the sequel? Even though it's bad to read this stuff because they were doing grown up stuff I REALLY WANNA READ MORE
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 10 . 1/11
I feel guilty for liking this story. Lmao thanks for sharing
Everfew chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Liked the story. It was nice.
Everfew chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Somehow, I don't think Jack will be nice and kiss back. That'd be too easy.
Everfew chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Typo here:

"Yea I'm fine," he choked, sucking in another breathe.

Should be 'breath'. there was a similar mistake in the first chapter. Also, I don't know about you, but in books and the like, I see 'yeah', but never 'yea', though that might be a cultural difference.
Everfew chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
The Evan's POV wasn't a good thing. It gave away all of his intentions - it's like a Sherlock Holmes book where you have the bad guy's POV at the beginning and are told about all of his plans. It's better to avoid giving it all away that early.
Everfew chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
And I guess evan won't take no for an answer, will he?

This is so weird. I have a sibling named Evan, so having a character with that same name is strange for me.
237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »