Reviews for My happiness lies in your hands
Emma chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
what happens next?
NeriBeri chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
Gosh u r amazing! Im always reading stories and fanfiction and i can honestly say that urs is the best. Please continue with this story. Love it! Good luck!
HelgaBertoni chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Soggy Ringlets chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Rawr! Christmas is over now, write more! Tell your brother that his genitals will fall off if he doesn't let you use his laptop. :)

Anyways, I love the story and want to know what hapens!
Somewhat New chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
I'm liking this story a lot especially the scenes with Riley and Devin because they sound so natural together. :P

Anyway I noticed that you updated this story not too long ago so i'm hopeful that you'll continue? please?

Keep it up!
myxe chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Cliffhangers are evil, heh heh... but I forgive you. Simply because you're that awesome, and its about 33 minutes before Christmas. XD Merry Christmas! XD
myxe chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Oh my god. I think you are the most hilarious writer I have ever come across! You seriously had me grinning for the entirety of the time I was reading! I can't put into words how much I enjoy reading this! Seriously. Gosh, you rock so much... you know that? Heh heh... I am so happy I found this story. -off to read next chappies-
alex chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
i thought alex knew?
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
ugh! u left a cliffie!

ok so are you american or british? because when you were talking about the treeclimbing, you were saying feet but in the a/n you said centimeters. if you were british, thats ok, since thats cool that u were converting the english system( or whatever its called, but im pretty sure it called english) to metric system. but, when she had to jump from the tree branch to the balcony, 2 feet isnt that much. its as big as your arm. so you might want to change it to 3 or 4 feet. just saying.

happy holidays to you too!
HelgaBertoni chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Loved it, update soon!
Soggy Ringlets chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Ahem. Update! Please! We love this story! I want to know what happens next! :P
RunFree chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
This was really good...you really need to update soon...PLEASE
Freshprincess08 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
she's a bit violent isn't she lol!

It's very good so far! Love it :D
RainingTopaz chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Omg, that was so funny! Favorite chapter yet, lol.
ithinkyourgay chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
LOL! RILEY IS SO CRAZY. overdramatic as up and update the next chapter please!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »