Reviews for I Must Be Dreaming
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
You know it's strange Angelica was pretty good to her, asking how was their year wasn't something rude but what Alexis said was rude. She started the fight. There was no reason for her to ignite a fire.
macy8 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a cute ending
macy8 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
great
macy8 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
this is a good story so far
Imagination Intoxication Girl chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
... I CRIED! And that is one of my fave songs! I started crying and two of my brothers and his best friend looked over at me and were all like whats wrong! ? And I was all like IT"S JUST SO SWEET! LOL
devilishd chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
I read this story a while back...and then I found it again and I was like...this is SNAZZY ! Lol This story is a mutha fucking G :)
drizzelafterdawn chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
haha...nice
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Heart-LOVED THIS IMMENSELY and the song MADE ME CRY! It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL! I REALLY HATED to see this is completed now-MY HEART BROKE TO A MILLION TINY LITTLE SHARDS OF BLOODY GLASS! LOL-not really but MY HEART DID BREAK but it was such an AMAZING, PERFECT AND POIGNANT ENDING-YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT MY DEAR!
bibliotaku748 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Love the characters, love the story, love the music. Will it be too creepy to say I love you in a completely uncreepy fangirl type of way? ) Ah! This is definetely going on my favorites.
Ally babyy3 chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
Awwww! Yaaay! They're back together c:
This makes me veeery happy :D
Can't wait for the next update!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
update more please.
drizzelafterdawn chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
aww thats cute
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
I do so LOVE THIS STORY! She loves him but she can't forget that he made her look a fool! I really do BELIEVE he loves her to and TRULY DOES REGRET his actions! You have CAPTURED the EMOTIONS of alot of kids this age and what happens-the TURMOIL, SADNESS, ANGER, HURT YADAYADAYADA! BRILLIANTLY DONE my FRIEND! CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE-YOU ARE AMAZING!
Ally babyy3 chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Awwww D:
If you post these kinds of chapters every day (even just the short ones) you will make me day, EVERY DAY 3
Your writing gives the teenager in me hope :p
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
OMG-HEART-this story RIPS AT MY GUTS! I really FEEL BAD for Alexis and that song she sung-OH BLOODY HELL-IT WAS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN FOR THIS STORY! And yes I know exactly what you mean about a song that clenches your heart and the tears flow of their own accord. Garth Brooks 'The River' does that to me-it was played at my dad's funeral and although I loved long before and would wrench my heart I never cried-after the funeral-I will hear it start and the tears (more like sobs) flood everything. YOU HAVE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY CAPTURED MY HEART here-BRILLIANT, EXCEPTIONAL, AND MARVELOUS!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »