Reviews for I Must Be Dreaming
macy8 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a cute ending
macy8 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
great
macy8 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
this is a good story so far
Imagination Intoxication Girl chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
... I CRIED! And that is one of my fave songs! I started crying and two of my brothers and his best friend looked over at me and were all like whats wrong! ? And I was all like IT"S JUST SO SWEET! LOL
Satann chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
I read this story a while back...and then I found it again and I was like...this is SNAZZY ! Lol This story is a mutha fucking G :)
drizzelafterdawn chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
haha...nice
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Heart-LOVED THIS IMMENSELY and the song MADE ME CRY! It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL! I REALLY HATED to see this is completed now-MY HEART BROKE TO A MILLION TINY LITTLE SHARDS OF BLOODY GLASS! LOL-not really but MY HEART DID BREAK but it was such an AMAZING, PERFECT AND POIGNANT ENDING-YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT MY DEAR!
bibliotaku748 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Love the characters, love the story, love the music. Will it be too creepy to say I love you in a completely uncreepy fangirl type of way? ) Ah! This is definetely going on my favorites.
Ally babyy3 chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
Awwww! Yaaay! They're back together c:
This makes me veeery happy :D
Can't wait for the next update!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
update more please.
drizzelafterdawn chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
aww thats cute
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
I do so LOVE THIS STORY! She loves him but she can't forget that he made her look a fool! I really do BELIEVE he loves her to and TRULY DOES REGRET his actions! You have CAPTURED the EMOTIONS of alot of kids this age and what happens-the TURMOIL, SADNESS, ANGER, HURT YADAYADAYADA! BRILLIANTLY DONE my FRIEND! CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE-YOU ARE AMAZING!
Ally babyy3 chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Awwww D:
If you post these kinds of chapters every day (even just the short ones) you will make me day, EVERY DAY 3
Your writing gives the teenager in me hope :p
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
OMG-HEART-this story RIPS AT MY GUTS! I really FEEL BAD for Alexis and that song she sung-OH BLOODY HELL-IT WAS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN FOR THIS STORY! And yes I know exactly what you mean about a song that clenches your heart and the tears flow of their own accord. Garth Brooks 'The River' does that to me-it was played at my dad's funeral and although I loved long before and would wrench my heart I never cried-after the funeral-I will hear it start and the tears (more like sobs) flood everything. YOU HAVE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY CAPTURED MY HEART here-BRILLIANT, EXCEPTIONAL, AND MARVELOUS!
Ally babyy3 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
This almost made me cry :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »