Reviews for Just Another Vampire Story
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Really, really nice and original story.
Darket chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
It's true vampires are becoming a focal point. THough this story is years old, you had made an accurate prediction. I only decided to write a vampire story just so I could cash in of the success of the growing genre.

Nice story though. Peace.
The Green Crow chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
""Silly, silly man," chuckled Vladmir, kneeling down before Albert. "Plastic camping stakes just don’t cut it.""

Best line in there! I love it!
Ayonom chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
o yummy... I like! keep it up! Valdmir is yummy! keep it going!
RiddleStar chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
hmm, not bad though there were definately a few awkward moments here and there.i didnt actually get the whole point of the story..i mean, is there one? is this a one shot? or a continual story about Vladimir? if it is continual story then ok. but if its a one shot then its pretty anyway you write ~
IlkarElvenmage chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
True man. Stakes are so passe. Vladimir a relative of Lestat? Very powerful and cool! If u have another fic about the vampire's pov, I wld love to r n r!
Jane Precious chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
wow. That was SWEET!
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Moved a little too fast, but still decent. . . The last bit made me crack up laughing. Heehee...plastic...hee.
Ethereal Kisses chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This was really really good. You built up this story with the right amount of tension and hesitation (on the part of Albert) and made him seem real. However, I thought that a good twist to the story would have been to make Vladmir innocent and make the vampire . Anyway, your ending was good and the whole story is written very well.
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Well I have to admit even though this is a little on the cheesy side, I enjoyed it. The ending was a little unexpected.

It seemed to be heading in a different direction, but I was sorta hoping it would be one of those pseudo dream like endings. Nice job anyway.
R.J. Miller chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This was a good story. I read very few al the wat through and this kept me until the end. I would suggest some more dialogue, maybe with the detective and Vlad also with the detective and Albert but it was still an enjoyable read, thanks. RJ Miller
mystic-georgia chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
That was just pure ultimate cheese. I've seen bloopers like "Dracula dead, and loving it", but man-O-man. This just takes the cake.

Hm...the title...doesn't it just remind you of "Just another Teen Movie?",lol. I can understand how tiffed off you are with the amount of sanguine vampire stories there are, but don't be sad! You can always look at the Supernatural board,lol.

*eats cheesy story*Hmm...needs something else...I think some salami and toast will do,lol.
Tessabe chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
This was pretty funny, but how does he explain the dead madman? I think if I were the Vampire I'd have left him there to rot. It's not like he was going anywhere.
Emerald Serpentt chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
It's a sign of how little I know (and care) about vampires when I say I didn't get it *at all* until I read the reviews. (Ah, plastic!) LOL.

But even without that twist I thought it interesting and more creative than the norm... Albert's paranoia makes it seem as if he may be hallucinating the whole deal. (Which is how I was interpreting it, at first.)

I actually have been reading backwards from Story number 7, and have to say that I absolutely, absolutely love each one of them so far. (And now I have to go back and read 8 and onwards, as well as some of your other stuff.) Yeah, and this is considering I'm usually not that interested in the horror/supernatural genre. _
404358034958034 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Very good! I thought for a second there that Vlad wasn't a vampire, but then all of a sudden, he was! Gasp! And you're right, there are a lot of vampire stories, and most of them are the human falling in love with the vampire cliches.

Your story was great, though. ;P
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »