Reviews for A Million Fireflies
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
You're an amazing writer! I'd have to admit that i went through the old series before i read this one but WOW.

I'm actually excited to see how things change and what you do differently because i loved the first write of this story too. I'm just amazed at how well your characters are developed. And if you pardon my saying the whole jackass quality to Kook is just stunning. I think you've captured the asshole like no writer on Fanfiction has before. And i mean that in complete admiration. Your writing is so different that I'm very interested to see where you take this. XD I LOVE YOUR STORIES! Please review soon. Please.
plumblossom chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I didn't think the original was screwed up, but I'm proud of you anyway for putting in effort to make stuff better.

I honestly kind of think I maybe might like the old beginning better just a bit. But that could be because I'd already invested in the story as it was, and I'm having a bit of a separation issue with it. Since the new one is being written with that much more experience behind it, it will probably end up a better story than the other.

So go for it! I'm reading!