Reviews for CharlieHorse and the Jolly Green Giant
ShadowJunkie chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aw this was adorable, and I like how you put the thoughts inside the parenthesis 'cause it kind of reminds me of how Stephen King wrote Carrie and it was just very sweet, like how the ginger bread house Cindy made sounded deliciously saccharin-ed. You did the Challenge good, congratz!

Though on a side-note, I saw you place '-' unnecessarily like 'girl-friend' and 'gum-drops'; those words could do without the '-' (goddamn I always forget what it's called). Oh though if you did do that on purpose then whoops, ignore the words above! HAHA! Anyway, other than that, I can't really comment on anything else because it was just too good and too sweet I probably became blind from the high I got from your story. Haha, so yeah I hope I can see more from you soon! And lol, now that I look back at the title, it kind of suits the mood you've set in the story. You're awesome :)
Blaze Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Aww, that was cute. I loved Charlie's spaceyness and the whole initial bromance (for lack of a better word) between Charlie and Mario. Nice story!
bookaholic13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
i wish i could read the happily ever afters , if you get my drift !
McNP chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Haha! I really liked it. I love how you interpreted the fairy-tale.
Freak-of-Spade chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Oh my God, this was ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY TOTALLY UTTERLY FANTASTIC.

I loved it. I more than loved it. It was funny and sweet amd sexy and smart and GREAT. I saved it onto my computer so I can read it many times w it is made of greatness. I LOVED the sexual kink (heh, I'll never look at Twizzlers the same way now) and you did a FANTASTIC job of incorporating the words. And it's so well written. And funny. And God I'm in love with those two. I kind of want the story to carry on, and read about their 'happily ever afters'. Oh, that was probably one of the BEST oneshot ending I've ever read. And I've read many oneshots, let me tell you.

If I were the judge, you'd have been one of my top choices for winners. Well done. YOU ARE THEREBY ORDERED TO PARTICIPATE TO EVER CHALLENGE I POST UNTIL...I STOP POSTING THEM OR I DIE. OR YOU DIE. AND EVEN THEN. YOU'LL HAVE TO NEGOTIATE HARD.

Hehe.

You rock.

KEEP ROCKING ):O
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Yum. I will never think of Twizzlers in the same way again. Congratulations. Love the boys, love the story, love the Twizzler inuendo. Wonderful.