Reviews for The Boy Who Talks to God
VelvetyCheerio chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Ooh, too sad. Though, the situation is so real to the ones most people go through all the time, I love how you capture that sense of unease. :D Good work!

Aww, and Nate is only...eleven, twelve in this chapter? He's so adorable.

Velvety.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
This story is just so good, I don't think I like Shane and Logan, though. They don't seem too good to me. :( And what did they do to Nate? Jerks.

Cheyenne could be nn interesting character, but I wonder if Ally will really go to her party. Nothing bad is gonna happen, eh? Hope not.

One mistake: "'There's a good the end of the world...'" Was "chance" supposed to come after "good"?

Lovely chapter. :)

VelvetyCheerio.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hullo. Nice story you've got here, the first few paragraphs really got me. :)

I enjoy how the very essence of the story sort of draws me in, it makes me feel like I'm actually at the school, watching some sort of play unfold before my eyes.

Nathan makes me smile. He already has a place in my heart for talking about God. Aww. He's so innocent. I love how he says that the lockers are shy. That's so, cute. :D

Great first chapter, I'm eager to read the rest now.

VelvetyCheerio.
silentsound chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
It has been too long, I'm sorry that I havent replied in forever! Life has taken off without me, haha. This is much improved. Your attention to the finer details is really coming through and I'm going to write more in a message to you!
Masquerade hide your face chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh my goodness. your finally back. I'm so happy! When do you plain on making a sequale?
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38