Reviews for Shift
angie chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
more:) update soon
Jevanminx chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
Gah, he's stalking her house, the whole thing is just creepy.

JM
Haley Hardcore chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
awesome story so far and great characters cant wait till the next chapter
AbbeyEileen chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
It's kind of losing steam... I like Mya and Alex together, but I know something big is going to threaten them, and I don't want that to happen. But i want them to put Devin away. He's a creeper.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
Eek that stuff creeps me out...seeing people at my window at night. One of my greatest fears is looking out my window and seeing a face in it looking directly in...lol that's kind of what the Devin scene reminded me of except he was downstairs instead of right next to the window. Thank goodness for second floors.
Nollie Marie chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
Loved it now get on YIM!
In Love With Your Love chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
"...if something happened and I got pregnant…” WHOA! Whoa. Slow down there, Mya. lol. I seriously thought that remark was leading somewhere else.

Oh! HE KNOWS. Well, Sh*t! Grr. "I certainly hope to see them camping soon. I can just imagine the fun!" Yeah, because being torn apart by a cougar is loads of FUN!

“It wouldn’t dare attack if there are a group of us,” Yeah, right! Dumbass. ahaha. j/k. But seriously, if Blake wants to go camping with a cougar who are we to stop him? :P. Just don't call us when said cougar is tearing your face off. lol.
Jevanminx chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
Eurgh, Daven gives me the creeps too, such an arsehole.

JM
flowersinfall chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Suspenseful...can't wait to see what happens next. Are you going to post pictures for this story on your website?
book.babe15 chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
aww mya and alex are so adorablee! and devin's a big creep! can't wait for the next update! today maybe? :)
AbbeyEileen chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Okay. So Devin is related to Ben somehow, like a weird mutant distant cousin. And Ben is trying to help Devin kill Alex & Hayden & Ethan b/c of some stupid grudge. Or something like that. Lol i'm kind of burned out on theories.

Yay for Eve! And Blake!

I know after this story you probably won't want to start another series, but if we could see Hayden a little more... well, that would be very awesome. He's amusing.
Pink5288 chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Love it! Continue! ]
angie chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
its getting better and better well soon
gulistala chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Why that sick prick! Has Devlin been watching Mya and Alex get chummy?
nollie chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Danger! Danger!

lol I love it. And what is it with your heros being so hunky wonderful!

ps- I reread Phone calls last night on the train and if I could have reviewed I would have a lot to say Xd
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »