Reviews for Shift
Mockin' Bird chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
haha, this is funny. Though, i think that this story is missing something. Maybe the events are moving a little too fast and i think you should give more details.
midnight84118 chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
great job on this story

i have read it all in one sitting
animegirl214 chapter 19 . 8/14/2009
haha!

I LOVED IT! :D :D :D

it was so cute. :3

and i can so see Hayden asking for one of the twins too! lol XD
Kjersti chapter 19 . 7/30/2009
Great story. I loved it. :)
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 19 . 7/20/2009
I really loved this story!
WindLessNiteZ chapter 19 . 7/17/2009
just to say this is another amazing story that you wrote . although i am not sure you will still read this review or not, keep on writing i would love to read from you.

-thx for the amazing story
ItalianQT chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
Loved the story! I was gonna be so upset if it was Alex at the end! Mya knew it wasn't him all along! Good job! :-)
MadameLeQueen chapter 19 . 6/19/2009
FREAKING GOOD STORY(:

Seriously, haha.
PJC Macall chapter 19 . 6/18/2009
OMG TOTALLY LOVED IT!
renegade01 chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
Aw. That was cute. And a happy ending. Bless 'em. Just give Hayden the baby- he's too nice to refuse. ;) Loved it.
J Money 012 chapter 19 . 6/2/2009
Ahh, the cliched twins. It's alright, I forgive you. I couldn't believe the end! I was 100% sure that Alex did it. I was so surprised that he was innocent. I should have had more faith. But it's a wonderful story and I wish that you would do a sequel for Hayden and Ethan so that they could get girls themselves.
Jen chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
I love it! A lot. The story has been wonderful so far. I admit that it seemed a little rushed at first into the whole drama with the half-cat-half-men thing... BUT it's been great none the less.

Keep up the great work!

Jen chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
That was a really cute ending for the record. I really liked it. You have amazing talent in writing, and I'm 100% serious. You're amazing, and I highly reccomend you getting published.

shhsilence chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
Cheesy but cute! and with some well done drama
Jen chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
This was great :) The suspense that you've created within the last two chapters was a great idea. You really have me hooked in, and I don't think I'm going anywhere. So, much for my homework, but alas, I really think you've got me here. I still haven't figured out if it was a cat-human-type-thing but I'm sure I will find out soon!

Keep up the lovely work,

332 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »