Reviews for Shift
Jen chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is so far fairly interesting. You've done a really good job drawing me in. Now, I'm wondering if the cat is some type of feline-man haha, like a werewolf or something. But, I can't wait to read the rest!

Jen
psycho angel chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
i think it was a bit rushed, their relationship I mean.
psycho angel chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
ya!

i'm the 300th reviewer.

no, but it seems really interesting. hmm...

cats? very unique.
failwithpride chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
i like ur story so far...seems interesting so i'm gonna keep reading now:)

xoxo

failwithpride
belisha chapter 19 . 4/15/2009
your writing has improved so much... wow!

you just get better and better!... u made my lip bleed: so damn well written couldnt resist reading it in one sitting!

bravo
Need the happy ending chapter 19 . 4/15/2009
I love, love, love this story.

But I have 2 problems with the end. 1st) You never explained why Devin was trying to get revenge. It's implied that one of the brothers hurt his sister, but no reason for which brother or why. 2nd) I really can't figure out what Mya's question was that she was trying to ask at the end. And she never got to ask it.

PLEASE do a sequel soon. Like after you finish the new one AND the revision of Phone Calls )
mentepura chapter 19 . 4/12/2009
Hello! I just discovered this story last night, and I Have already finished it. I thought it was very good. I liked the fact that you used cat-forms instead of the vampires and werewolfs that are popular these days. It's nice to see something different until the former dies down a bit. :)
QuirkyGurl chapter 19 . 4/12/2009
I was proven wrong yay
QuirkyGurl chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
I am doubting Alex and I think he may be the killer... unless you want me to doubt him.. but the not being there and the bruises add up because Brad fought back..
schmidlapp chapter 19 . 4/10/2009
I think this is one of your best storeis and I've read them all. Any chance that you'll be doing a sequel with Hayden?
AbbeyEileen chapter 19 . 4/9/2009
"Can I have one of your sons?"

Lol what if they had triplets? A boy for each of them.

I can just see Alex's daughter having him wrapped around her little finger. Maybe they could have a girl after the boys lol.
AbbeyEileen chapter 18 . 4/9/2009
Yay! They're the good guys after all!

Devin's sister kind of came out of nowhere, though...
AbbeyEileen chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
Was the first cougar she saw black too? Do they all look alike?

I want Alex to be the good guy... but the facts all point to him being the bad guy. Funny how your whole world can turn upside down and backwards in only a few sentences.
AbbeyEileen chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
Sorry I've been away, my computer's been in the shop and not very nice. [

OHMYGOD EVE! They must have really convinced her! I mean, Mya could have said something about her doubts- but who could she talk to? She can't talk to the brothers, Ben is an ass, and nobody else is in the loop. But still. They must have really brainwashed Eve for her to react like that!
Kat chapter 19 . 4/8/2009
I loved it! It seemed to go a little quickly, like maybe you were excited that it was finally getting written and just jammed it all in? I dunno. And I'm usually a big fan of the whole "3 years later" endings. But here, I just really wanna see the wedding. And I wanna see Eve have her daughter, and Mya and Eve fully reconcile... I know. I don't ask for much eh?

Thank you for finishing it though! Loved it!
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »