Reviews for Cheater, Cheater
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Nope, don't worry for your story - it's really good.

I like the evolution of Tabby and Grant very much - it's not too rushed, not too slow, it's surprisingly not corny and it's realistic. I like :):):)
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
haha LOVE IT. I like this story so much. Write more with charecters named Grant...I like that name
eatyourheartout chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I'm not normally into 'cheating' type stories...but since it worked for the story I decided to let that go.

And I'm not really into the whole 'makeover' cliche either...but in this story it didn't really bother me. It was just something that had to happen to get Grant to notice.

So, what I'm trying to say is that I find this story wonderful. I don't read many oneshots this great.

It was just so SWEET.

And as a hopeless romantic myself, very very lovely.
koerle chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
What a wonderful one-shot!

The story really captures ones attention. Or at least it captures mine, and my attention wasn't released until after I finished the story.

This approach to a relationship is different, but it works very well. You can just see their parents crying their eyes out when they get married. They will be called the perfect couple, and maybe they are... But I don't think anybody would expect a perfect couple to come together like that. ;)
HelloLovely chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
No, I like this a lot. And though it was a lot of back story, it was important. This was so sweet and nice. And I love that it's from the boy's point of view because it seems that it rarely is.

Love,

Becca
WhiteGreen chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Lovely story ..
welcome to meganland chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
awhh. cute :)
buffyeesummers chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I'm not normally one for oneshots, but I loved this!

It such a short time, it takes the reader on a whirlwind ride of emotions.

Thanks for the quick read! I loved it!
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
this is good
Kimera77 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Nice one! It's true,a little out of your usual style, but I like it anyway. Keep it up!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw finally!

xx
NoieD chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Loved the ending!
ILYMEFOREVER chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I really like it.. im never go for one shots, i like long stories. but i really enjoy it

thanx

Mary
ThePony chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh, I simply love it! It was sort of a cliché, yes - and I really disapprove this whole changing-quickly-from-a-daisy-to-a-rose-thing - but you're clearly a very original writer. The clichés didn't bother me at all and I held my breath to see what would happen. You made it work beautifully.

I'm certainly gonna look into your other pieces aswel. :) Thank you very much for this!
caw122182 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great as always. I really do enjoy the way you write. Keep up the great work. Oh yea I only found one thing this time, you wrote "He could she why–she was short" when it should be "He could see why–she was short". Just thought I would let you know.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »