Reviews for Get Out Alive
Annie chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Please please please please continue! I really am dying to know if Tanya gets out alive.
stargirl44 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow this is pretty intense. Very good though I say. I don't know but the twistedness is keeping me reading. Awesome!
Bustahead chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Okay...HOW is this poor woman still alive?
Bustahead chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
You know, you may just have given me a fear of accepting bunches of flowers from people, no matter who they are! I hope you're happy!
silent-anthem chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
nice story so far really caught my attention.

keep up the good work

silent-anthem
anita darling chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
:) This was cool, creepy, but cool.

Creepy is kind of the whole point of reading a Horror story though.
Insomniac chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
Not bad, but it seems somewhat a little rushed, with the jumpyness of the chapters. Keep going though, I want to see where you take this story.
Rainy.Daisy.Dayze chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
i love it update soon!
anita darling chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Cool. This story is creepy, but I am supposing that that is the way you meant for it to be. I am definitely enjoying it though.

Please continue.
Bustahead chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
That black rose disturbs me. Be sure to let me know when you update this, okay?
Bustahead chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
You're right about the chapter jumping this way and that way, but again, the ending of the chapter had me chilled. I'm almost scared of clicking onto the next chapter.

But if you said the formatting will make sense, then I trust you. _
Bustahead chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Well, the description was certainly intense. And I'm sure you're happy to know that I'm freaked out by stalker dude.

One slight gripe. (I'm trying to be constructive) is that you need to proof-read a little more. Like a few typos here and there that a spell check wouldn't pick up. "heal" instead of "heels" etc etc
Bustahead chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I'm impressed! Ages since I last read some of your material and when I do, it's to be treated to something that's written as simply as ever. Sometimes people bog down their work with too much description (I'm guilty of that) so it's nice to read something which doesn't make me feel as f I'm studying.

But combine this with your ability to chill people with that last sentence, and you've got me interested.
anita darling chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
I...am loving this story! :D More, please?
vanya chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Ok so far. Jeez your'e as dirty minded as me! I likey!